Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
The quality of healthcare in Kazakhstan, which remained entirely under state control in 2006, declined in the post-Soviet era because of insufficient funding and the loss of technical experts through emigration. Between 1989 and 2001, the ratio of doctors per 10,000 inhabitants fell by 15% , to 34.6, and the ratio of hospital beds per 10,000 inhabitants fell by 46%, to 74. By 2005 those indicators had recovered somewhat, to 55 and 77, respectively. Since 1991, health care has consistently lacked adequate government funding; in 2005 only 2.5% of gross domestic product went for that purpose. A government health reform program aims to increase that figure to 4% in 2010. A compulsory health insurance system has been in the planning stages for several years. Wages for health workers are extremely low, and equipment is in critically short supply.

I know this is a Torrevieja forum but we live on a global globe and I think we all need to be concerned ... Mrs May has a lot to answer for and greedy pensioners are not helping very much by getting old and talking about Brexit all the time.

What do you thinks guys. ?
By Mrs Nelson
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:25 pm

The quality of healthcare in Kazakhstan, which remained entirely under state control in 2006, declined in the post-Soviet era because of insufficient funding and the loss of technical experts through emigration. Between 1989 and 2001, the ratio of doctors per 10,000 inhabitants fell by 15% , to 34.6, and the ratio of hospital beds per 10,000 inhabitants fell by 46%, to 74. By 2005 those indicators had recovered somewhat, to 55 and 77, respectively. Since 1991, health care has consistently lacked adequate government funding; in 2005 only 2.5% of gross domestic product went for that purpose. A government health reform program aims to increase that figure to 4% in 2010. A compulsory health insurance system has been in the planning stages for several years. Wages for health workers are extremely low, and equipment is in critically short supply.

I know this is a Torrevieja forum but we live on a global globe and I think we all need to be concerned ... Mrs May has a lot to answer for and greedy pensioners are not helping very much by getting old and talking about Brexit all the time.

What do you thinks guys. ?

What’s a global globe ?
By Jimbo1916
Burrababa wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:01 pm
pete evans wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:47 pm
sad
is this a reference to the exchange rate you get ? :D
Hahaha. 1.16 ..... At least it`s going in the right direction. I wish some forum members would push off in the right direction. :D

Nothing wrong in discussing the social and health problems of a country that you don`t live in.......Is there.

What do you guys think. ?
By Mrs Nelson
What do you guys think? Good question,

I think he is showing signs of some mental illness, let’s have a whip round and send him to up benidorm for hypno therapy,

“ look in to me eyes, look in to me eyes, Jimbo get a life, and on the count of three .....”

:lol:

Serious now this is a forum for Brit ex pats,if we play by Jimbo rules, we are not allowed to discuss our old country, so why is he going on about maddie McCann all the time, I doubt there are many people on here who know the family and are directly affected by her situation, obviously apart from him, we have discussed this case many times and nobody has suggested they have a connection to the family.

A forum with double standards will never work, so if you are not on jimbos blocked user list, please pass this info on to him
By Kinchy
What do you guys think? Good question,

I think he is showing signs of some mental illness, let’s have a whip round and send him to up benidorm for hypno therapy,

“ look in to me eyes, look in to me eyes, Jimbo get a life, and on the count of three .....”

Serious now this is a forum for Brit ex pats,if we play by Jimbo rules, we are not allowed to discuss our old country, so why is he going on about maddie McCann all the time, I doubt there are many people on here who know the family and are directly affected by her situation, obviously apart from him, we have discussed this case many times and nobody has suggested they have a connection to the family.

A forum with double standards will never work, so if you are not on jimbos blocked user list, please pass this info on to him

Mr Zero gives us his banal opinions yet again. How vacuous,still this is what Uncle J :lol: ezzer would want.
Again "look into ME eyes" .... oh dear how sad this person has such poor command of how to write - but no doubt he will blame Thatcher for stealing his milk :oops:
By Mrs Nelson
If you don’t look at the video clip I posted of little Britain’s hypnotist,” look in to my eyes “ it will make no sense to you, however you struggle with the most basic of English so what’s the point messing with mr pompous and his sad old mate.
By Mrs Nelson
I just want to be left alone to talk to the decent members of this forum, but these 2 constantly bait and attack me on various threads, I’m not going to sit back and be bullied off this forum,

If they stop baiting me I will stop responding, that’s fair isn’t it ?

Look at this thread for example, I’m on jimbos Block list yet he produces this garbage just for me.
They are missing us already

I don’t think they are missing us at all ri[…]

Slow cooker f/s

Tesco 3L slow cooker in v.g.c. 10 euros.

chiropodist

Does anyone know or has dealt with a German Chirop[…]

RIP Dale Winton

My wife did his mortgage when he worked for Radio […]

UK tax/accountant

thanks I will pass that on to him x

Camp / Folding bed

If it is very short term and you have a hardy […]

Prepaid travel cards

Has anybody got experience of the Spark or Skill t[…]

Sabadell transfer

It really depends on the account you have with Sab[…]