Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
They are missing us already :lol: :lol: :lol:

FRANCE will launch a deployable European military crisis force in June, French Defence Ministry sources have revealed, as they confirmed the army would work outside of existing European Union efforts.Paris has been in touch with a dozen countries, including Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Denmark, over the proposed military crisis force, and held a working group to outline the idea in March.

The idea aims to bring together European countries with a military capacity and political desire to collaborate on planning, carry out joint analyses of emerging crises and to react to them quickly.

One insider said: ”It would not be within the European Union and would allow countries outside it, like Britain, to be part of it.”

A French military source added: ”The EU's second-biggest army is leaving the union so this multilateral project makes sense when everything is being broken up.”
By Kinchy
I don’t think they are missing us at all right now burabbabab, and I don’t think they will miss us for some considerable time to come. I was reading a leading newspaper who employ all sorts of experts on these matters and it suggested that Brexit was not going good. I think mrs May pleading with her counterparts in europe for a show of strength over the Salisbury poisoning’s was an indicator that we would be better in than out, there is still plenty of time to back heel the whole process so let’s hope for the best.

So they will not miss exporting to us in order to contribute to the 60 billion deficit?
May did not plead with her counterparts so lets put that one way off the radar. If you dispute that then please give factual data to back it up.
You think that it was an indicator that we would be better in than out? Elaborate please as to how you arrive at that conclusion.
Plenty of time to" back heel" the whole process? Utter total nonsensical rubbish.
By soapydave
Big business has tried to fool the public,
by saying food prices will rise without a deal with the EU
ITS not true,the EU imposes high tariffs on non EU food imports,which keeps prices high,
MPs can eliminate tariffs and reduce food prices by leaving the EU , and the uk can save an additional 200million a week in EU contributions
believe it or not I read it on a beer mat! :o in JD Wetherspoons recently,
By Kinchy
Now now soapy don't 'let facts get in the way, you know Mrs N flounders when presented with facts, unless of course they are in the Guardian or Morning Star.
:lol:
By Mr Jones
We all know this person is a bit behind the times, but trying to bait an absent member with a week old post , it’s a new low even for this place.
Martin Lewis described Brexit perfectly last night on question time,

“Brexit, a black and white referendum on a rainbow of issues. “

Why don’t you individuals just accept that you have been duped? You have shown no sympathy for the low paid and the poor being hard done by in the past so don’t insult us by pretending you are worried about the affordability of shoes and food etc if Brexit goes wrong.
By Kinchy
Exactly! Mrs N and Jonesy seem to offer us the same old left wing Momentum inspired tosh that has been trotted out to the point of nausea.
Liebour is a suitable name for the Marxist communist party led by Comrade Corbynski. and his shambolic gang wishing to bring the same to the UK as Maduro has brought to Venezuela.
The real politics of envy nothing else!
By Mr Jones
Was it you and outsider, surely you are the same person, you spell rambling exactly the same. One good thing about you having an open mind, people can put knowledge in there for you, and there’s lots of room, you could devote a whole section to how and when to use the bold/ edit and quote tools on this forum :D
Kinchy wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:56 pm
[bT]he Amazon and Amazon.com
Completely different thing.[/b]

I do apologise, I shared that old amazon comment “without my knowledge”.

I was having a Rosemary Carroll moment maybe ?
By Kinchy
Was it you and outsider, surely you are the same person, you spell rambling exactly the same. One good thing about you having an open mind, people can put knowledge in there for you, and there’s lots of room, you could devote a whole section to how and when to use the bold/ edit and quote tools on this forum

Oh my oh my - you are a very silly childish person are you not?
So you think that I and someone called outsider are the same person? Now that is truly laughable to say the least. Perhaps the other poster that uses rambling to describe your garbage , may actually be of the opinion that your postings are just that -vacuous ramblings :shock:
So you think that knowing how to use the various facilities on the forum gives you some type of moral and intellectual superiority? It only shows how shallow and inept you truly are :lol:
Perhaps you might enlighten me as to what USEFUL knowledge you think you may impart? I think not, as most of your so called "knowledge" extends no further than the hatred of capitalism and the promotion of a hard left Communist agenda.
Your comments are very similar to A N Other :lol:
By Mr Jones
As I said, I dont really do politics. I’m not childish no, I asked you to stop this and you refused.

Please try using the PM facility on this forum if you wish to insult other members and please take this as a warning
By Kinchy
As I said, I dont really do politics. I’m not childish no, I asked you to stop this and you refused.

Please try using the PM facility on this forum if you wish to insult other members and please take this as a warning
Alastair Campbell on This Week

Last night on This Week, Andrew Neil asked Alastai[…]

Aliluz Electricity supplier

Does anyone use this company for their electricity[…]

EOC2611P

Painter wanted

looking for a painter to paint kitchen. Villamarti[…]

Water Sports

Wet suit needed😕

Satelite receiver scanning

Thanks Satandpcguy will have to get it aligned

Jeweller