Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
Spain demands ........ really!

A very lengthy article, based upon the premise that there will be a transitional period, and that, as yet, has not been agreed upon.
My opinion is that the day after the 29th of March 2019 the UK should be totally out of the EUSSR and not subject to the dictatorial rules of Verhofstadt, Juncker Barnier and Tusk.
Leave means Leave and the sooner the better.
By Ianhaig25
Kinchy wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:00 pm
Spain demands ........ really!

A very lengthy article, based upon the premise that there will be a transitional period, and that, as yet, has not been agreed upon.
My opinion is that the day after the 29th of March 2019 the UK should be totally out of the EUSSR and not subject to the dictatorial rules of Verhofstadt, Juncker Barnier and Tusk.
Leave means Leave and the sooner the better.
Sadly for your hopes kinchy, the Pm, and the UK team responsible for negotiating completely disagree with you.

It is they who want the transitional period, it is they they keep saying they want a deal.

Your option is easy for them, they can stop meeting them and make all the great trade deals with the rest of the world.
After all if the EU is so bad why do they keep wanting to meet and have a deal with them.
By Kinchy
Yes my option is easy, that goes without saying. However business want some type of transitional time frame. Why have the dictators from Brussels taken so long with their meetings in Phase 1 ? They are the delaying team in all and any of these so called "negotiations" Barnier and his unelected crionies will drag matters for as long as they can, and then the smarmy pompous Frenchman says today we cannot afford to lose a minute when he gives us his so busy itinerary for the week ahead! What inane crap!
He has said that there will be "unavoidable tariff"s for UK goods if no deal of their liking is reached - OK call his bluff because tariffs can very very easily be reciprocated.
Maybe BMW VW Mercedes Audi Skoda Seat Peugeot Citroen Dacia Alfa Romeo to name but a few might well have just a smidgen of thought if tariffs were imposed on cars they sell to the UK. Then of course what about every other single product coming into UK from EUSSR companies? Unemployment in the utopian supranational federation is way above the UK and will rise even more if the EUSSR wants to imp[ose tariffs - especially in the Fourth Reich!
Both main parties stated that in their manifestos that the UK will leave the single market AND the Customs Union.
Even down to good old John Player cigarettes made in Poland now after the closure of the Horizon factory in Nottingham? Still Piotr and his wife can catch a Eurolines bus into Victoria coach station and then UK taxpayers can give them a bit of cash for their kids left in Poland!
OUT NOW - quite simple despite the traitorous mutterings of Bliar, Clegg, Cable Mandelsohn Umunna Clarke and that barking mad fool Soubry.

We do not need to cowtow to these dictators and as I have stated lets just leave now onto WTO terms and then let the EUSSR come to the UK looking for a trade deal
By Ianhaig25
The EU have merely stated their position.
It's the UK that's needs to say what it wants, but this weak leadership hasn't a clue.

Now it's no customs union, but that contradicts what they said in December when kicking the Irish border question back.

And why should the EU be helpful, and it's the UK that said we don't need you.

If I was the EU I would say why do you keep saying you want a trade deal, simply why do you want some sort of customs union - you had both and decided not to continue.
By Kinchy
So the UK has to state what it wants?
Here is a precis of a speech by David Davis
He said: “We have already published a great deal about our proposals, in terms of what the customs arrangements will be, what the other arrangements will be with respect to being outside the Union.
“We have said in terms we want a comprehensive free trade agreement and we want a customs agreement and to make that as frictionless as possible, to make as much trade as currently exists as free as possible, while still giving ourselves the opportunity to make free trade deals with the rest of the world… It is perfectly clear what we want to do.”
AND for your information is a quote from one of the founding fathers of the then Common Market way back in the 50's
Quote of Jean Monnet
"Europe’s nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation.”

Even truer NOW than it was then- Federalism by stealth and subversion
nothing less!!
By soapydave
in a way communism , were the rich become richer off the backs of the poor or less fortunate, ever seen a thin beurocrat ,people who voted out never new the full implications of what it entailed, because the politicans did,nt know ,now all this has come to light what it entails and some of it made public , perhaps a new vote should be allowed ,as the general populace are more aware of brexit what it now the consequences .
By Kinchy
,people who voted out never new the full implications of what it entailed, REALLY?

Well that is somewhat of an insult to 17.4 million people. I knew totally what I voted for and so did everyone I spoke to that intended to vote out.
No more unfettered immigration, placing huge strains on Health Education and Housing.
No more being a member of a constricting protectionist Customs Union.
No more rules governing so many facets of UK life being handed down from unelected faceless bureaucrats.
No more EUSSR vessels decimating our fishing industry as it has for the past 40 plus years. Now that industry is on the brink of revival - it deserves it.

No more ridiculous CAP and CFP suiting incompetent unproductive French farmers and wealthy UK land owners like Remoaner Heseltine.
Rules that say dead fish must be thrown back into the water.
Ridiculous rules governing the height and width of a hedge row :oops: you could not make it up if you tried!!

I remember working in Customs Clearance before the full single market, and you know what - goods were delivered on time, perishables arrived at RDC's in time, manufacturers had their component parts bang on JIT agreements and Dover or any other main entry port never became a huge car park unless of course the militant "sod you" French decided to blockade the Ports of Calais or Dunkerque..

I look around the shelves here in Aldi Lidl Morrisons Tesco at the fruit and veg and am amazed at the source countries such as Morocco Peru Chile Brazil and the prices are very competitive. Spain of course is stocked with more home grown produce as it is a different growing environment.
Remember there is an £80 billion trade deficit with the EUSSR, and there may possibly be near 1 million German car makers looking at losing their jobs, and the companies have been making loud noises in the direction of the Bundestag.
Mutti Merkel might get her coalition together to fight off the AfD.

OUT NOW with WTO rules and let them come running to London :shock:
By Kinchy
If you knew exactly what you were voting for how come it is still being sorted?
The EUSSR are scared stiff that any beneficial deal to the UK will lead to several nations within the EUSSR thinking "why do we need to be governed by these people"
If the UK can leave the strangulation of the UESSR then why cannot we?
What I and 17.4 million others voted for has in my opinion, already been outlined in my earlier posting.
The fact that your phrase "still being sorted" is purely down to the delaying tactics employed by the EUSSR's lackies, the prime one being Barnier backed up by the man with the funny haircut and gravestone teeth, the one time PM pf the dysfunctional nation called Belgium who has to be also subservient to the three regional authorities within that nation.
The EUSSR will continue to find any and all reasons to delay the discussions, with every thing they can think of to try and force HMG into a corner timewise.
The Uk is not dealing with a group of forward thinking pragmatic people - they are dealing with a neo Communist cabal who will never admit that their ambitions for a federal supranational state that resembles in so many ways the former Warsaw pact grouping. So called "independent" nations that had to follow the "instructions" from their all knowing superior masters - the only difference now being that the" centre of control" has moved from Moscow to Brussels.
I was watching a speech by the odd man from Belgium who said the most ludicrous claptrap I ever heard - the EU brought peace to the "troubles"! in Northern Ireland.
That man is such a dangerous deluded federalist that it is worrying.
Do those that want to remain want to be governed by a man like this utter fool and his cohorts? More Europe means less sovereign power to each nation.
If they do then God help them.
By soapydave
Kinchy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:22 pm
,people who voted out never new the full implications of what it entailed, REALLY?

Well that is somewhat of an insult to 17.4 million people. I knew totally what I voted for and so did everyone I spoke to that intended to vote out.
No more unfettered immigration, placing huge strains on Health Education and Housing.
No more being a member of a constricting protectionist Customs Union.
No more rules governing so many facets of UK life being handed down from unelected faceless bureaucrats.
No more EUSSR vessels decimating our fishing industry as it has for the past 40 plus years. Now that industry is on the brink of revival - it deserves it.

No more ridiculous CAP and CFP suiting incompetent unproductive French farmers and wealthy UK land owners like Remoaner Heseltine.
Rules that say dead fish must be thrown back into the water.
Ridiculous rules governing the height and width of a hedge row :oops: you could not make it up if you tried!!

I remember working in Customs Clearance before the full single market, and you know what - goods were delivered on time, perishables arrived at RDC's in time, manufacturers had their component parts bang on JIT agreements and Dover or any other main entry port never became a huge car park unless of course the militant "sod you" French decided to blockade the Ports of Calais or Dunkerque..

I look around the shelves here in Aldi Lidl Morrisons Tesco at the fruit and veg and am amazed at the source countries such as Morocco Peru Chile Brazil and the prices are very competitive. Spain of course is stocked with more home grown produce as it is a different growing environment.
Remember there is an £80 billion trade deficit with the EUSSR, and there may possibly be near 1 million German car makers looking at losing their jobs, and the companies have been making loud noises in the direction of the Bundestag.
Mutti Merkel might get her coalition together to fight off the AfD.

OUT NOW with WTO rules and let them come running to London :shock:
whats all this secret coding, please decode...........Kinchy.you type, CAP,CFP, RDC,s , JIT,AfD,WTO, IS it a secret commy code to Putin?
By Kinchy
whats all this secret coding, please decode...........Kinchy.you type, CAP,CFP, RDC,s , JIT,AfD,WTO, IS it a secret commy code to Putin?

Let me educate you a little as you OBVIOUSLY do not know the meanings.
CAP = Common Agricultural Policy
Needs no further explanation
CFP = Common Fisheries Policy
Needs no further explanation
RDC = Regional Distribution Centre
Most major retail groups and or manufacturers have these located across the UK
JIT = Just in Time
A concept introduced by the Japanese motor manufacturers in order to reduce stock holdings in warehouses and thus enable the production lines to have product immediately available for the process
AfD = Alternativ fur Deutschland Sorry my keyboard does not have the ability to place an umlaut over the u.
The far right German Party who have gained nearly 100 seats in the Bundestag - the first far right party to be there since the end of WW2 ( that by the way is World War Two) Oh sorry - Bundestag is the German Parliament
WTO = World Trade Organisation
Needs no more explanation.
Sorry I thought that anyone debating this momentous situation for the UK might at least know a few of these :oops:
As for your silly comment re Putin well .....................
Last edited by Kinchy on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
modelo 210

Hi Dave My Bankia stuff is on apps on my moby and[…]

Good post Bee, to show breakdown of sellers and bu[…]

Another reason for leaving ....

I thought the IRA had handed over their guns? No[…]

Advice regarding red wine

I always thought you where a brandy man John :) […]

Auto Body Abrasions

Auto Body Abrasions My car in La Siesta has a few[…]

Bus pass

I have never applied for a bus pass because I wa[…]

Football tonight