Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:28 am
Hi tony burabba, This is what’s going to happen according to my crystal ball,

Mrs May faced with huge crippling strikes in the uk will throw her hand in, there will be a change of leader maybe ruling party and a second referendum will take place. We will abandon the Brexit process and pay in and continue as we where for the following reason.

Faced with remain or leave the rich would continue to get rich thanks to the efforts and sacrifices of the poor, But this time around the poor would abandon their misplaced hate of foreigners and direct it to the real enemy, the super rich who are trying to force Brexit upon us with lie after lie after lie.

It’s not going to happen, I’m sorry.

Many of The problem facing the uk are not caused by foreigners, it’s the Brits, taking everything out of the pot and not putting enough in, not to mention housing and employment, do you honestly think wages are going to go up, and house prices are going to fall when immigration is reduced?

Dream on.

Kev
Hi Kev

Come on---are you saying that you cannot answer the issues I asked you to?

Go on have a proper go--or are you as confused as the Labour Party ?? :roll:

People will not vote for a REMAIN party unless they answer those questions comprehensively----your response is just a fudge ----and that will not cut any ice in this brave new world of ours

Take a deep breath and respond in an objective and comprehensive way to the questions I asked you

Your response above reads less like a carefully thought out brief and more like a wish list for Santa Claus !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing I am sure of is that
Christmas will come early for Leavers --not Remainers !!!!
:D :D :D
By soapydave
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:38 am
Soapy dave

You have a good job for years and you pay your way, an acme piano falls on your head and you can’t work, So you can’t spend your benefit money, the money the government took off you on a packet of fags or a beer.

if your lucky enough to have savings over 16k you wont get benefits,until you,ve spent it on fags and ale down to 16k,yes that how it works now,if your honest........... :(
or if the piano droppers had insurance ,you make a claim ,you don't get any benefits or if you do get benefits you have to pay them back if your insurance claims successful, :shock:

:x
By Burrababa
pete evans wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 pm
Where do you guys buy your crystal balls? Pure pantomime.
Full of questions--aren't you sunshine :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Jimbo1916
Burrababa wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:05 pm
pete evans wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:50 am
Burrababa and Oldboy seem very cosy, backing each other up. Is there something I dont know?
Never a true word---yes indeed there is a lot you do not know and it would certainly help you to treat this as a learning opportunity :lol: :lol: :lol:
There you have it Tony. When you have no intelligence or intellect .. resort to sarcasm and innuendo. .. Sound familiar.. :wink:
By pete evans
Who is sunshine or tony? This subject is complete rubbish, I can see why this forum struggles. Good job I also use other forums. Intelligent conversations.
By Mrs Nelson
Tony I have answered your question, you must be confused.

I can’t comment on the army part.

Post Brexit abandonment We will carry on as normal, the bloke who wrote the legislation said so.

I trust his opinion more than anyone on here
By Mrs Nelson
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:30 pm
Burrababa wrote:
pete evans wrote:
Burrababa and Oldboy seem very cosy, backing each other up. Is there something I dont know?
Never a true word---yes indeed there is a lot you do not know and it would certainly help you to treat this as a learning opportunity :lol: :lol: :lol:
There you have it Tony. When you have no intelligence or intellect .. resort to sarcasm and innuendo. .. Sound familiar.. :wink:
Play nice JOHN please.
By Burrababa
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:30 pm
Burrababa wrote:
pete evans wrote:
Healthy discussion is good with a little bit of humour to boot--I never get upset and I just let it flow over me--hope you are well--it will be summer soon !!!
By Burrababa
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:22 pm
Post Brexit abandonment We will carry on as normal, the bloke who wrote the legislation said so.

I trust his opinion more than anyone on here
:lol: :lol: :lol: ---
may laugh.jpg
By Mrs Nelson
Do you honestly think the opinions of the ex pats here is better than the word of the man who wrote the Brexit legislation.

If you want to laugh, look at how bad the tories are doing with the nhs, transport and housing and consider the blind the faith you guys put in Maggie May to get a good deal on Brexit.

Once our MPs have the meaningfull vote, You will realise that the last few years was nothing but a exercise in futility.
By Burrababa
The world has gone mad-- :roll:

Labour supporters have been nobbled by big business and they do not even realize that they have been scammed !!! :D :D

Think about it--Many Remain supporters appear to be championing the cause of immigrants and low paid workers and getting a better deal for low skilled people in the UK to take them out of poverty---and believe that Brexit would be bad and aggravate poverty--------

then along with these idealistic people we have----

George Soros --the personification of the privileged elite and the illuminati who feed off the back of cheap labour-----who care for nothing more than financial domination of the world who gave 400 K for the fight against BREXIT last week and then again gave another 100 K yesterday ----

Somebody is being sold a pup and I don't think it is Georgie boy :roll:
By Kinchy
Well Kev I think that your Santa wish list may have been written by Robin Hood, you know rob the rich to feed the poor eh :lol:
An interesting observation from Burrababa regarding immigration, and lets be frank the Leave vote was a massive NO to further uncontrolled immigration from the EUSSR.
Millions of the Leave voters were constituents of strong Labour seats who had seen their communities as being in the process of being changed into Eastern European ghettoes.
Burrababa wrote
Think about it--Many Remain supporters appear to be championing the cause of immigrants and low paid workers and getting a better deal for low skilled people in the UK to take them out of poverty---and believe that Brexit would be bad and aggravate poverty--------
An interesting speech from "Sir" sell off the Royal Mail Vince Cable"

Vince Cable April 3rd 2017
Speaking at a conference hosted by the UK in a Changing Europe thinktank in Westminster, the ex-Liberal Democrat minister said: “My views are a bit out of line with a lot of the other Remainers because I have almost taken the view that politically there is no alternative but to try and reassure the public that immigration is being managed.
“You can't sustain the present system where migration from outside the EU is quite tightly controlled - often harshly controlled - and you have completely unrestricted migration from Poland and Romania.
“I just don't see politically how you can possibly sustain that.”

So the costs of this uncontrolled flow of people from the EUSSR, will continually cause stress upon the NHS, Housing Education as well as causing a rising tide of ,one might almsot say "hatred" of mainly Eastern European immigrants.

Kev, you say that wages are not good enough . Then let me give you a real and accurate example of how EUSSR migrants actually brought down wages.

A major competitor of my empolyers in International transport by road had a very large fleet of trucks delivering right across Europe and Scandinavia.
Their drivers ( all very professional) were at that time earning around £16 - £18 per hour.
The company then decided that profit could be increased by employing Estonian drivers for £10 per hour and got rid of 50% of their fleet ( a substantial amount of trucks) and bought and registered trucks in Poland, which was far cheaper then the costs in the UK.
Thus a very lage amount of cash was saved but many HGV drivers on their fleet lost their jobs.
You want to save us leaving the EUSSR - there will be more of this undercutting if we (God forbid) do stay when Junckers dream of six more poor Eastern states join the "club". Oh and by the way, if we stay in then we would have to pay to build their motorways so that the horse and carts might move quicker]
By Mrs Nelson
I’m sorry guys

You present good arguments but they are wasted on me, as I just don’t think the Brexit you guys want is going to happen, and so you are not going to sway me. I’m well aware of the impacts of undercutting, I deal with it every day of my life here, but I have seen how it affects wages in the uk too, but I can’t see a mass exodus of polish builders happening, and yes I would like to see more control on immigration and the handout system that seems to attract many.

What I don’t understand from you kinchy, is how you are atacking the very foundation of the politics you support to win this argument, the beloved free market economy, are you suggesting that post Brexit we won’t use polish trucks and drivers and that employers will be falling all over themselves to pay Brit drivers more, come on mate we are trying to attain friction free trading with europe, and the rest of the world, nothing is going to change, people in the uk want to import cheap gear and services to make a huge profit in the uk, they don’t want to pay Brits to build better quality gear or provide quality service because there is not enough in it for them. Look at the past when Britain was ruling the world, did they share the wealth? I don’t think so.

I agree that immigration puts a huge pressure on the nhs education and housing and for that reason I think it should be controlled and the countryside should be urbanized now to deal with the huge underinvestment of the past. More houses more clinics, I’m not bothered about anyone’s view or property value, I think it’s time that you guys agreed that no one knows what they voted for and just wait and see what we ultimately accept, I hope it resembles what you guys wished for, but I can’t see it.

Cheers

Kev
Accepting Payment by Card?

Easier to use Paypal just give the persom who is p[…]

Petrol and Diesel Epic Fail

Remember it is against the law in Spain to carry a[…]

Then make sure you do any Do - It - Yourselfing on[…]

Werther banks ?

https://www.google.es/search?q=oxo+milk&rlz=1C[…]

Just don’t worry, never known anybody fail. […]

Pensioners

Ketron When your billionaire mate has finished […]