Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
Irrespective of who asked for the transition period and for how long-- Ianhaig25 trying to blame the UK for this misses the point that the EU want this period extended under their terms and conditions claiming that time is too short to negotiate a deal
By Burrababa
pete evans wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:50 am
Burrababa and Oldboy seem very cosy, backing each other up. Is there something I dont know?
Never a true word---yes indeed there is a lot you do not know and it would certainly help you to treat this as a learning opportunity :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Burrababa
Hi Kev/Mrs Nelson-----based on your analysis of what you have seen and heard about Brexit--I respect your view that you would rather the UK remained in the Eu

However having said that --Article 50 has been triggered and the UK is negotiating its way out

Assuming the UK has a change of heart and recant as you keep hoping for

Can you please articulate a scenario as to what terms the UK would be rejoining the EU on---for instance would we pay the same amount of money in--will the UK still accept all EU citizens who want to hop across the channel--would the UK be part of the new EU army--would the UK accept the Euro and phase out the UK Pound

Plenty there to get your teeth into-plus a lot more when you have dealt with these--comprehensive responses only and no sitting on the fence like the Labour Party !!! :roll:
By Ianhaig25
Burrababa wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:50 pm
Irrespective of who asked for the transition period and for how long-- Ianhaig25 trying to blame the UK for this misses the point that the EU want this period extended under their terms and conditions claiming that time is too short to negotiate a deal
Strange that every report states the UK requested it.

Care to show where the EU has asked for it to be extended. There are lots of reports of the UK possibly requesting an extension, but not the other way.

As for demands, can you advise if a single demand being made by the EU of the UK for agreeing to a transition period which is not part of the EU already and existing rules operated by both the EU and the UK.

I think, sorry I know, there are none.

I repeat start blaming the right people for the transition deal and that's your beloved Theresa - brexit means brexit (sometimes) - May.

And if everything is going so well why are the government ministers at loggerheads over what is happening with brexit
By Burrababa
Try keeping up!!

Here is a comment made by the EU on 29 Jan 2018

Ekaterina Zakharieva, the deputy prime minister of Bulgaria, which is currently chairing the European Council, said at a press conference in Brussels that there was “flexibility” in the length of the period.

Speaking alongside European Commission chief negotiator Michel Barnier the minister said if no trade agreement was agreed during the time, the period could be longer.

“What we agreed upon during the Council earlier today was … for a fixed specific cut-off date,” she told reporters.

“But, the negotiation directives and the declaration that was approved by the Council allow for the flexibility in terms of this period in case we didn’t manage to achieve progress on the negotiations for the future.

That is just code for saying that the negotiations would take as long as the EU felt was necessary---in the mean time who do you think is paying for this generous gesture towards the UK-- :roll: :roll:
By Kinchy
Burrabara
Thank you for posting the facts.
OUT NOW and tell them what to do with their bullying demands and threats.
By Ianhaig25
Kinchy wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 am
Burrabara
Thank you for posting the facts.
OUT NOW and tell them what to do with their bullying demands and threats.
Again.

Fact. The UK asked for the transitional period.

Why can't you just accept that.

Fact. Burrabara missed this question based on his and your assertion about the EU bullying the UK on the transitional period.

As for demands, can you advise if a single demand being made by the EU of the UK for agreeing to a transition period which is not part of the EU already and existing rules operated by both the EU and the UK.

Fact. If the UK doesn't need or want a Transitional deal it doesn't have to have one. It can just leave in March 2019.

Blame May if she doesn't do that, not the EU, they are not forcing her into a transitional deal.
By Burrababa
Keep up please

Yes --The EU wants the UK to pay in the same amount as they currently do but the UK will not have any rights as they currently have
By Mrs Nelson
Hi tony burabba, This is what’s going to happen according to my crystal ball,

Mrs May faced with huge crippling strikes in the uk will throw her hand in, there will be a change of leader maybe ruling party and a second referendum will take place. We will abandon the Brexit process and pay in and continue as we where for the following reason.

Faced with remain or leave the rich would continue to get rich thanks to the efforts and sacrifices of the poor, But this time around the poor would abandon their misplaced hate of foreigners and direct it to the real enemy, the super rich who are trying to force Brexit upon us with lie after lie after lie.

It’s not going to happen, I’m sorry.

Many of The problem facing the uk are not caused by foreigners, it’s the Brits, taking everything out of the pot and not putting enough in, not to mention housing and employment, do you honestly think wages are going to go up, and house prices are going to fall when immigration is reduced?

Dream on.

Kev
By soapydave
Many of The problem facing the uk are not caused by foreigners, it’s the Brits, taking everything out of the pot and not putting enough in, not to mention housing and employment, do you honestly think wages are going to go up, and house prices are going to fall when immigration is reduced?

Dream on.

Kev

Well KEV ,I Agree with you on the above, immigration should be controlled, only skilled people allowed in, emigration should be controlled anyone learnt a skill at the cost to British taxpayer if they wish to emigrate just reimburse the cost,All the wont workers and shirkers made to do some form of community work for the good of the country.
All benefits payments should be on a credit type card that could be programed not to be used for buying drugs ,alcohol or fags,
free trade between counties should be allowed ,luxury goods taxed ,so the rich pay more, State Pensions means tested, if you don't need state pension because you have sufficient private or government pension,the benefits system was introduced to help the less well off ,not pay for luxury items. :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink:
By Ianhaig25
Burrababa wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:03 am
Keep up please

Yes --The EU wants the UK to pay in the same amount as they currently do but the UK will not have any rights as they currently have

KEEP UP.
THEY DONT WANT ANY RIGHTS, BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO BE IN. BUT THEN BEG FOR MORE TIME BECAUSE THEY DO.

Seems not only did you vote the wrong way in the referendum, you then voted for a government that hasn't a clue what it wants.

Yes, it's all going swimmingly well.
By Mrs Nelson
Soapy dave

You have a good job for years and you pay your way, an acme piano falls on your head and you can’t work, So you can’t spend your benefit money, the money the government took off you on a packet of fags or a beer.

:x
By Burrababa
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:38 am
Soapy dave

You have a good job for years and you pay your way, an acme piano falls on your head and you can’t work, So you can’t spend your benefit money, the money the government took off you on a packet of fags or a beer.

:x
That sounds like the Labour Party Manifesto :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brexit

Are you on the bay rum again duncan ? By the way[…]

Im not squabbling with you, you thought this occur[…]

Of my own food bank. :lol:

Don`t assume that all cars with a UK number plate […]

Mozzie netting

Thanks.

thanks Bee

One site suggested Neem spray if it's available. G[…]

for sale 5foot bed € 60