Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By freddo
Burrababa wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:15 pm
Food prices and house prices will fall significantly in the UK after Brexit

This will benefit the poorer and needy people considerably more than people realize

Fewer people starving and fewer homeless people in the UK--something that Remoaners need to applaud.
What a load of crap
By Burrababa
freddo wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:34 pm
Burrababa wrote:

This will benefit the poorer and needy people considerably more than people realize

Fewer people starving and fewer homeless people in the UK--something that Remoaners need to applaud.
What a load of crap
How do you know??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
By freddo
Burrababa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 pm
freddo wrote:
Burrababa wrote:

What a load of crap
The same way you seem to know the opposite :D :D :D
By Burrababa
freddo wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:05 pm
Burrababa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 pm
freddo wrote:
Burrababa wrote:

What a load of crap
The same way you seem to know the opposite :D :D :D
That is exactly the point I was making Freddo---took you awhile to twig !! :roll:
By Ketron
Surely Fred isn't a remoaner another ...Is he ? :shock:
I guess Mrs Nelson needs all the support that she can get ! :lol:
By freddo
Of course I am a Remainer, I came to live in Spain and enjoy the benefits of living in the EU and will continue to do so if the Leavers do not like it they should all pack up and get out
By Kinchy
After we get the meaningful vote and back heel a bad deal.
What vote ? Where? In the Lords? In the Commons? In the UK by the electorate? In Brussels? In Strasbourg? In Berlin, Paris?
What do you claas as a bad deal?
Like the old song "There are more questions than answers"
Over to you.
By Kinchy
Of course I am a Remainer, I came to live in Spain and enjoy the benefits of living in the EU and will continue to do so if the Leavers do not like it they should all pack up and get out
And the same could be applied to the parasitic migrants that treside in the UK, costing the UK millions with no revenue generated by them that comes anywhere near the costs of them.
Glad you are a remainer Freddo fair play to you and that was your choice, as obviously you have not been out of the UK for 15 years or more thus enabling you to vote, strange though isn't it that someone domiciled in the sunshine of Spain has such a rather vociferous comment to make regarding 17.4 million ( myself included) that voted to remove the UK from the EUSSR.
Still never mind Fred, all those you want to pack up and get out will no doubt effect your insurance sales as well as the economy of the Spanish costas and the Spaniards themselves,., bearing in mind that 300,000 UK expats are domiciled in Spain ( the largest number of expats in ANY EUSSR nation)
Good economic planning that Fred eh?
By Ketron
I'm sure Fred will soon see the "error of his ways" , and become a Brexiteer. :D
By Burrababa
Ketron wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:56 pm
I'm sure Fred will soon see the "error of his ways" , and become a Brexiteer. :D
I tend to agree with you---why would anyone not want to be a Brexiteer ???

It is a no brainer --Oh dear !!!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
By pete evans
Sorry, no brainer thinking UK will ever leave the EU, too many ties. Dream on.
By Ketron
If Brexit is not delivered Pete Evans .... Britain will witness civil unrest , on a scale never seen before. 17.4 million people will see to that.

After the threats of punishment and ransom demands from the unelected mafia in Brussels ( for having the nerve to vote leave ).
.. I'm bewildered , as to why any sane person would want their lives to be controlled by these inept gangsters.
By Burrababa
The House of Lords did a report last year--here is an extract

Leaving the EU gives the UK the opportunity to move towards free trade, thereby reducing food prices and benefitting all consumers, especially those on lower incomes.

The report briefly quotes evidence from Lord Forsyth and Professor Alan Swinbank (a former professor at the University of Reading) which argues that, after Brexit, there will be opportunities to open agriculture to international competition and to lower British food prices.

I think I would trust our Lords more than anyone on this Forum !! :D :lol:
By freddo
That only say's that it will give the oppotunity, it does not say that it will happen
Just another example of Political garbage
Speaking Spanish

I need help with speaking Spanish. I am from Torre[…]

A big thank you to all of you who replied. I adver[…]

locksmiths

Anywhere in Torre I can get a spare car key cut an[…]

Menu

Brochure circulated by a 5-Star Chinese Hotel - Be[…]

Windows 10 Update Problem

you need a copy of windows 10 on a usb stick and[…]

Is Brexit worth 20 billion?

Most of the costs are down to the pound devaluing […]