Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Definitely not.

His victims have been let down by the Parole Board and surprise, surprise also by the police by the looks of it.

Hopefully someone with more power and common sense will step in and reverse the decision.
It's interesting that he wasn't prosecuted for a lot of other attacks and these other attacks cannot be taken into account by the parole board when they made their decision. Labour's Keir Starmer was responsible as the director of public prosecutions at the time.
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:47 pm
Just reading a bit more about the story and it seems that the Parole Boards decision is binding and the Government can`t intervene.

Disgraceful. !!
One key aspect of democracy is that the government and the judiciary are independent and long should it remain so.
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:50 pm
Although he was not charged for every one of his crimes, the parole board are aware of them all,

Experts, you can’t trust them.
If a person is not charged then they are not guilty; that is a cornerstone of justice and the law. The question is why was he not brought to trial, who made that decision and why?
By Jimbo1916
Sheff_Blade wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:57 pm
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:47 pm
Just reading a bit more about the story and it seems that the Parole Boards decision is binding and the Government can`t intervene.

Disgraceful. !!
One key aspect of democracy is that the government and the judiciary are independent and long should it remain so.
Very true.
By coolkid
Yes let him go and then let some of the menfolk of his victims know where he lives. I know which bit of him i would chop off he wouldn't be raping anyone else when i was finished with him.
By Jimbo1916
Sheff_Blade wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:01 am
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Although he was not charged for every one of his crimes, the parole board are aware of them all,

If a person is not charged then they are not guilty; that is a cornerstone of justice and the law. The question is why was he not brought to trial, who made that decision and why?
Well if that`s the case, when he`s released, could he not be arrested and charged with one of the other crimes.

Do you think that that is a possibility , considering the public outcry.
By cameron
I had to go to UK as a witness a couple of years ago. The case was investigated by both Spanish and English police and took 2 years to get to court. It is only when all investigations are complete that it is submitted to the Public Prosecutor who will only allow it to go to court if there is an 80% chance of winning. That 2 years could all have been a waste of time and money but as it happens it did go to court. Just shows the true cost of justice.
By Mrs Nelson
Sheff_Blade wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:01 am
Mrs Nelson wrote:

Surely if the prosecution and the life sentence result they wanted was possible without dragging 20 odd girls through court, the prosecution on a single case was the way to go, credit to KS I’d say.
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:31 am

Surely if the prosecution and the life sentence result they wanted was possible without dragging 20 odd girls through court, the prosecution on a single case was the way to go, credit to KS I’d say.
How many times has a murderer serving a life-sentence been released after a relatively short sentence? They should have known that they needed those extra prosecutions to ensure he remained in prison.

Thank you :D Liar.jpg

Hey napoleon You should learn to read, I’m[…]

Mens Suit Shop

Try Astoria in Torrevieja, they stock classy cloth[…]

Windrush

Wise words dave, Kev do you know there is only o[…]

Just be prepared, I thought I had sorted all my pr[…]

Bug based snacks in carrefour

I disagree What about drout and deforestation t[…]

RIP Dale Winton

For Christ’s sake are you still at it. I del[…]

Alan, try putting a dab of savalon or similar crea[…]