Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By GoHost4U
Hi All,

Theres a lot of speculation and chat about this forum.

I have moved the forum to another server which has drastically reduced the costs which Gary has agreed to pay so for this year at least the forum will continue.

After the 3 kings celebrations I will be looking for volunteers to help moderate the forum and I have already had some people say they will help with this. However, I have to set the accounts up and organise this which is what I will do when I return to work fully.

The new server is not as quick and reliable as the old one so please bear this in mind.

PLEASE try to keep posts on track and IF you want to start slagging off a political party you are not in favor of then do it in the politics section!

Mark
By Jimbo1916
Thank you Mark and Gary. That will stop a bit of crowing from certain quarters. New forum...same old shite... :lol: :lol: :lol:

113 members joined last year. Can`t be bad.

Looks like everybody wants to be a moderator. :wink:
By Info
Mark would it be possible to have this post as a sticky on the General Enquiries Section as well, or remove the sticky that is currently on the top of that section altogether, as I do think the uncertainty is killing the Forum. A lot of people don't participate in the General Chat section so are unaware of what the up-to-date position is.

Bee

Question for Jonesy Is that your mate Kev in the[…]

Jonesy won't like this

With no disrespect to anyone who is Welsh , (excep[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

Leslie Michael Grantham (30 April 1947 – 15[…]

Red Dragon

Not getting anywhere much with the GI. I don't su[…]

Chas - I don't suppose that you still have the Hum[…]

Property Rental Licence

My friend (in the UK) email: Thanks Bill, There s[…]

Having just completed a 3,200 km car trip tour aro[…]