Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
:D :D :D

Ryanair has been rated the worst short-haul airline operating in the UK in a new survey of passengers.
The Irish-based carrier was joint bottom of consumer group Which?'s annual survey of passenger satisfaction alongside Vuelling Airlines, with both getting a score of just 45 per cent.
The airline, which cancelled thousands of flights earlier this year scored just one star out of three from flyers for seat comfort - but received three stars for value thanks to its cheaper fares.
By reagan
[quote="Mrs Nelson" post_id=1103233 time=1513554198 user_id=115637]
Is the answer

I blame brexit / the tories / globalisation / sky sport / all day opening / the spice girls

you forgot and the pensioners :lol:

By TVTechnology
That's the problem with cheapskates - they want the Rolls Royce service & pay beans.

I use Rynair - a few times a year and they are ok, great no - but I get there in one piece and if they are the cheapest - then job done.

I have flown club class once or twice with a different airline & it's very nice at 4 times the price when someone else is paying :D Or you can afford to not care. Shame I can't :D
By Burrababa
Some people just want to pay the least no matter what

Race to the bottom which is neither good for the passengers or the airline as Ryanair is finding out---but passengers could have told them that long ago---that is why customer feedback is good for every business
Money saver

Possible grants available?[…]

Sat receiver info needed

Thanks F I think he will go for a new sat receiver[…]

German reg car

Does anyone know of a car for sale with German reg[…]

I am one of those old fogies that voted STAY and I[…]

Chas is the box still available and is it HD its […]

World Cup boycott

"Sport first, people and politics second&quo[…]

Punjabi Palace in Los Montesinos, always a great m[…]

Secure Investment with