Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
As if we do not have enough vagabonds of our own !!!

Role on Brexit--Mrs May will stand and deliver !!

Three men facing removal orders from the Home Office were selected as "test cases" for the hearing:
Latvian Gunars Gureckis, who had been in the UK since 2009, and had a long history of sleeping rough interspersed with periods where he did have accommodation
Polish citizen Mariusz Cielecki, who arrived in the UK in 2015 and unsuccessfully tried to appeal against his order, claiming he was looking for work
Polish citizen Mariusz Perlinski, who was in poor health and alcohol dependent and had lived in the UK since 2011. He became homeless in November 2016 and was held in an immigration centre.
The judge said the order should be dropped against Mr Gureckis, while Mr Cielecki is now expected to appeal against his. The order against Mr Perlinski was withdrawn in November after he began living with a relative.
She said "rough sleeping, even accompanied by low level offending such as begging, drinking in a public place and other street nuisances, would not be grounds for removal" and the Home Office's "less favourable" treatment of rough sleepers from outside the UK could not be justified.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42354864
By Burrababa
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So what will people chat about now ? GC will be empty LOL

Looks like only a few of us bother to post

posts from others are mainly objections and complaints----nothing of value

I am sure in this case you see eye to eye with Maggie Thatcher when she called these whingeing POMES --moaning minnies :lol: :lol: :lol:

She went into the Lavvy to count the money raised […]

Jonesy won't like this

With no disrespect to anyone who is Welsh , (excep[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

Leslie Michael Grantham (30 April 1947 – 15[…]

Red Dragon

Not getting anywhere much with the GI. I don't su[…]

Chas - I don't suppose that you still have the Hum[…]

Property Rental Licence

My friend (in the UK) email: Thanks Bill, There s[…]

Having just completed a 3,200 km car trip tour aro[…]

sunset beach