Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
As if we do not have enough vagabonds of our own !!!

Role on Brexit--Mrs May will stand and deliver !!

Three men facing removal orders from the Home Office were selected as "test cases" for the hearing:
Latvian Gunars Gureckis, who had been in the UK since 2009, and had a long history of sleeping rough interspersed with periods where he did have accommodation
Polish citizen Mariusz Cielecki, who arrived in the UK in 2015 and unsuccessfully tried to appeal against his order, claiming he was looking for work
Polish citizen Mariusz Perlinski, who was in poor health and alcohol dependent and had lived in the UK since 2011. He became homeless in November 2016 and was held in an immigration centre.
The judge said the order should be dropped against Mr Gureckis, while Mr Cielecki is now expected to appeal against his. The order against Mr Perlinski was withdrawn in November after he began living with a relative.
She said "rough sleeping, even accompanied by low level offending such as begging, drinking in a public place and other street nuisances, would not be grounds for removal" and the Home Office's "less favourable" treatment of rough sleepers from outside the UK could not be justified.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42354864
By Mrs Nelson
Sorry mate but all posts need to go in the right section from now on.

So obviously any posts suggesting TM Is going to deliver a decent brexit should be dispatched to jokes fourth whiff.

:D
By Burrababa
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So what will people chat about now ? GC will be empty LOL

Looks like only a few of us bother to post

posts from others are mainly objections and complaints----nothing of value

I am sure in this case you see eye to eye with Maggie Thatcher when she called these whingeing POMES --moaning minnies :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fake Grass

I installed my own grass, straight on to ceramic t[…]

Beach Bars Punta Prima

It’s going really well the forum at the mome[…]

New Years knees up anyone

It wasn’t me :lol:

They were not happy with anything, 120k and they w[…]

They’ve closed the canal path!

when closed will be difficult to walk along canal.

Fridge Freezer for sale

We no longer have any use for this spare fridge fr[…]

Skype calling costs and packages: https://secure[…]

Human box

If you have the HUMAX box then you can copy to a U[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities