Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Wansbeck
Just wonder why December 25th isn't just renamed Santa Claus Day.
It has nothing to do with the birth of Jesus, so everyone can still have a good time, if they wanted to, but it wouldn't be involved in religion, or a load of things that aren't true.
Religion isn't being mentioned re the date so far this year.... :roll:
By soapydave
Wansbeck wrote:Just wonder why December 25th isn't just renamed Santa Claus Day.
It has nothing to do with the birth of Jesus, so everyone can still have a good time, if they wanted to, but it wouldn't be involved in religion, or a load of things that aren't true.
Religion isn't being mentioned re the date so far this year.... :roll:
why? do people only have a good time at xmas?...........
stalin banned xmas in communist Russia and called it father frost day,are you a commie?
personally I don't celebrate xmas, but have a good time any time I want,
people have there beliefs that's up to them,
but yes its all about big business,especially charging stupid money for a xmas dinner out at a so called restaurant, anyone with a bit of sense can cook a turkey dinner or such like, cant they?,and take a plateful round to someone who cant, and all the so called gifts most of its one day tat,,
By soapydave
then in landfill,
such a waste of resources, what about saving the planet
the mountains of wasted food people buy in excess then bin,
the question about the people starving , that's down to there goverments being corrupt, foreign aid gets to the countries that need it but the corrupt government officals siphon it away from the needy for ther own gains and wealth ,so if the said government officals aint bothered about there own people ,what more can we do,
when heads of state of these starving counties appear on tv ,they aint thin and malnourished there all fat bastards. says it all really
theres no shortage of food worldwide, not with all the GM crops available ,all the drought resistant crops available , it education ,birth control and the WORK ethic these people need,
By reagan
I am puzzled about the Xmas tree thing ,I was in the middle east and never saw any kind of cypress tree :roll:
By Jimbo1916
Miserable gits. Merry Christmas.

It`s what it stands for ..GOODWILL TO ALL MEN .. for one day a year.

Miserable old farts.
By Burrababa
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 pm
Miserable gits. Merry Christmas.

It`s what it stands for ..GOODWILL TO ALL MEN .. for one day a year.

Miserable old farts.
Ha! Ha! Ha! -Merry Christmas John--LOL
By cameron
Do what I do and give 50 euros to charity instead of sending cards. I also ask people to put 10p or 10 cents in a charity box instead of sending me a card
soapydave wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:23 am
then in landfill,
such a waste of resources, what about saving the planet
the mountains of wasted food people buy in excess then bin,
the question about the people starving , that's down to there goverments being corrupt, foreign aid gets to the countries that need it but the corrupt government officals siphon it away from the needy for ther own gains and wealth ,so if the said government officals aint bothered about there own people ,what more can we do,
when heads of state of these starving counties appear on tv ,they aint thin and malnourished there all fat bastards. says it all really
theres no shortage of food worldwide, not with all the GM crops available ,all the drought resistant crops available , it education ,birth control and the WORK ethic these people need,
outlook email problem

I've always had them at the side of the page. espe[…]

Samsung 32 inch tv 99 euros

Sorry my mistake Thanks for info

What n absolute load of cut and pasted baloney. Dr[…]

Spain increase minimum wage

I can only judge from where I live on the Orihuela[…]

Hi again, watched Livi and Hearts game on livenet […]

Battery operated clock

I see what you mean, the big clocks on the wall wi[…]

I phone 6

Hi yes have done that but no different thanks :?

Wanted intruder alarm

Can you tell me the make of the alarm that you bou[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities