Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mrs Nelson
Hi Pete,

If I was to join either of these forums and used someone’s first name like I just have now, would it be a problem, and would the existing members have reason for concern? As you know I’m not the type of person to cause trouble and rock the boat.

As I said previously I think the users on all the sections of this forum except for gc, are pretty well behaved I’m still not convinced that’s the reason behind the poor traffic, I agree it might impact a little but not too much.

Good luck
Kev
By pete evans
Using someones first name when part of their username is not a problem. The problem lies in using their real when all users don't know it. That is is called clique, boring and part of the problem the forum is closing.
By Jimbo1916
pete evans wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm
Using someones first name when part of their username is not a problem. The problem lies in using their real when all users don't know it. That is is called clique, boring and part of the problem the forum is closing.
Remember posting this....hypocrite....and a thoroughly miserable one at that, looking back through your posts.

By the way ... WHO`S JOHN

RE: WOULD YOU RETURN TO THE UK#1099302

By pete evans - 13 Sep 2017, 18:17

John, please dont get personal, thats not what forums are for. Secondly, I might not have a family, thirdly if you are right about things getting better tell me how long will it take?
By old boy
I don't know why any of you waste your time with this "imposter", who's had more usernames than I've had hot dinners this year. It's not as if he even bothered to change his modus operandi after he re-joins every time subsequent to being booted off!
By soapydave
my new philosophy, words of wisdom bye my Rabbi friend ,

the next time you feel ,the impulse to respond angrily to inflammatory accusations ,remember that those making them are in the throes of anger themselves,or they are venting there rage by trying to provoke you,,in either case ,what they say or WRITE does not merit being taken seriously,
shalom to all posters for many years of good banter and advice, :D :D
By Mrs Nelson
pete evans wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm

I think you might be really dumb, I thought it was an act at first

If user xyzbossgooser asks for directions to somewhere, and another user answers and says hi “JOHN, “ The place is by carrefour, Everyone except for you it seems would know that xyz was John, it’s not clicky at all, and not a reason why people would leave a forum.

:lol:
By soapydave
a friend in need ,is a friend in deed :D
a lot of people know people and try to name drop ,cant see a problem in that.
theres people on here who have met well known people,
there was a topic a few years back asking folks ,who well known people they had met,
By Mrs Nelson
pete evans wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 am
But why be clique, trying to be clever, trying to show you know people. I have real friends in my life, do you? Maybe it is because you insult people too easily.
It’s not being clever or clickey is it,

Only in your funny world.

As I said it’s pretty clear even if you are not brain of Britain that when two people are on a thread and one uses quote marks and then responnds and calls the other ted, that the first person is

.....ted....

I belong to many forums and we use real names and even abbreviate the likes of xyzbossgooser to xbg for speed and simplicity without anyone getting funny, look at here we had ebwws b1 b2 k1 etc and everyone was happy.

Try to keep up, only three days left then you can have a little rest.
By old boy
Mrs Nelson, have you really nothing better to do than try to have a "discussion" (couldn't call it a debate) with a brick wall? Unless you are doing it for sport?

This poster, in all his guises, has repeated this idiocy every time he has re-joined this and other forums.
This forum.

I have a couple of days spare to try and work this[…]

Wanted a Plumber

ring Peter on 617087174

This,That & another two

Council Borough - tax - county - privy

This or that or other

Coat Hanger - under - winter

This or That

Meats Cooked or assorted

words

Cheese