Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By pete evans
Using someones first name when part of their username is not a problem. The problem lies in using their real when all users don't know it. That is is called clique, boring and part of the problem the forum is closing.
By Jimbo1916
pete evans wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm
Using someones first name when part of their username is not a problem. The problem lies in using their real when all users don't know it. That is is called clique, boring and part of the problem the forum is closing.
Remember posting this....hypocrite....and a thoroughly miserable one at that, looking back through your posts.

By the way ... WHO`S JOHN

RE: WOULD YOU RETURN TO THE UK#1099302

By pete evans - 13 Sep 2017, 18:17

John, please dont get personal, thats not what forums are for. Secondly, I might not have a family, thirdly if you are right about things getting better tell me how long will it take?
By old boy
I don't know why any of you waste your time with this "imposter", who's had more usernames than I've had hot dinners this year. It's not as if he even bothered to change his modus operandi after he re-joins every time subsequent to being booted off!
By soapydave
my new philosophy, words of wisdom bye my Rabbi friend ,

the next time you feel ,the impulse to respond angrily to inflammatory accusations ,remember that those making them are in the throes of anger themselves,or they are venting there rage by trying to provoke you,,in either case ,what they say or WRITE does not merit being taken seriously,
shalom to all posters for many years of good banter and advice, :D :D
By soapydave
a friend in need ,is a friend in deed :D
a lot of people know people and try to name drop ,cant see a problem in that.
theres people on here who have met well known people,
there was a topic a few years back asking folks ,who well known people they had met,
By old boy
Mrs Nelson, have you really nothing better to do than try to have a "discussion" (couldn't call it a debate) with a brick wall? Unless you are doing it for sport?

This poster, in all his guises, has repeated this idiocy every time he has re-joined this and other forums.
By Ianhaig25
pete evans wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:11 pm
That is a cop out reply. Its basic error, not spelling error. Basic spelling shouldnt need a spell checker.
For someone who makes grammatical errors, perhaps you would do well to correct your own errors or retake your English language o level which you must surely have failed.

pete evans should be with capital P and capital E. You also write john instead of John.

In another post

RE: THIS FORUM.
By pete evans

- Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:32 pm#1102640
I am a very experienced professionally in IT and willing to help

Either drop the "a" or drop the "ly" in professionally.

See Pete, your grammar is as piss poor as your posts.
By pete evans
Bad language doesnt suit you. OK, truce as this forum enters the last few days. No more insults and I will not correct basic spelling mistakes.
I have plans in place that I will reveal late Friday concerning this forum, watch this space.
Car parking airport

could be interesting

Property Prices on the up,

Yes, you have to wonder how long this current cycl[…]

So nice

Good morning, It doesn’t really answer the q[…]

What do you think ?

I know some people are fat because of medical reas[…]

Ryanair cut free check in again

People will always want cheap flights and a surpri[…]

Red Dragon

Solved the reason way back I had a GI box S2236 pl[…]