Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
pete evans wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm
Using someones first name when part of their username is not a problem. The problem lies in using their real when all users don't know it. That is is called clique, boring and part of the problem the forum is closing.
Remember posting this....hypocrite....and a thoroughly miserable one at that, looking back through your posts.

By the way ... WHO`S JOHN

RE: WOULD YOU RETURN TO THE UK#1099302

By pete evans - 13 Sep 2017, 18:17

John, please dont get personal, thats not what forums are for. Secondly, I might not have a family, thirdly if you are right about things getting better tell me how long will it take?
By old boy
I don't know why any of you waste your time with this "imposter", who's had more usernames than I've had hot dinners this year. It's not as if he even bothered to change his modus operandi after he re-joins every time subsequent to being booted off!
By soapydave
my new philosophy, words of wisdom bye my Rabbi friend ,

the next time you feel ,the impulse to respond angrily to inflammatory accusations ,remember that those making them are in the throes of anger themselves,or they are venting there rage by trying to provoke you,,in either case ,what they say or WRITE does not merit being taken seriously,
shalom to all posters for many years of good banter and advice, :D :D
By soapydave
a friend in need ,is a friend in deed :D
a lot of people know people and try to name drop ,cant see a problem in that.
theres people on here who have met well known people,
there was a topic a few years back asking folks ,who well known people they had met,
By old boy
Mrs Nelson, have you really nothing better to do than try to have a "discussion" (couldn't call it a debate) with a brick wall? Unless you are doing it for sport?

This poster, in all his guises, has repeated this idiocy every time he has re-joined this and other forums.
By Ianhaig25
pete evans wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:11 pm
That is a cop out reply. Its basic error, not spelling error. Basic spelling shouldnt need a spell checker.
For someone who makes grammatical errors, perhaps you would do well to correct your own errors or retake your English language o level which you must surely have failed.

pete evans should be with capital P and capital E. You also write john instead of John.

In another post

RE: THIS FORUM.
By pete evans

- Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:32 pm#1102640
I am a very experienced professionally in IT and willing to help

Either drop the "a" or drop the "ly" in professionally.

See Pete, your grammar is as piss poor as your posts.
By soapydave
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:26 pm
You are a loser, you are rude and boring and you have bad breath too, it was not nice to meet you.

Oh and talking of spelling, your tattoos were not too good either.

:D
just curious, is he the guy with TW** tatooed across his forehead that I,ve seen walking round playa flemenca ? :shock:
By coolkid
Used to love this forum but not suprised or disappointed that its finishing.

The biggest mystery to me, well apart from why all the abuse was allowed to go on, is why these posters who want to have a slanging match or make sarcastic/abusive/demeaning comments choose to do it in public, such as on this thread the dialogue between mrs nelson and pete evans, why not just do it privately.

Shame it was all spoiled for everyone who otherwise enjoyed taking part
By Jimbo1916
pete evans wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 pm
I never use bad language and get angry when someone does and it is aimed at me. That isnt what open forum is for.
I'm not a great fan of Mrs Nelson but you were always on his back.

You asked for all you got, so stop bleating.

Who's John.
By Jimbo1916
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 am
coolkid wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Used to love this forum but not suprised or disappointed that its finishing.

The biggest mystery to me, well apart from why all the abuse was allowed to go on, is why these posters who want to have a slanging match or make sarcastic/abusive/demeaning comments choose to do it in public, such as on this thread the dialogue between mrs nelson and pete evans, why not just do it privately.

Shame it was all spoiled for everyone who otherwise enjoyed taking part

It’s a forum, you don’t have slanging matches in private. Normally hundreds of members would be backing me up publically and discussing whether spelling mistakes are a big deal etc, however you chose to critisise rather than debate, you are more of the problem than I am.

On all the other sections of this forum, we behave, so you can’t suggest that the banter here is what’s keeping people off, go in to general enquiries it’s a great forum, quality not quantity, but no crap.

You might not be my greatest fan JOHN, but I haven’t changed, everything can change. :D
Yes I much prefer Kevin Tyler. :wink:
By Jimbo1916
So the internet isn`t web related. The World Wide Web is the internet you dumb fool.

And you say that you do business on it, what are you peddling on there ...... What a load of bullsh*t.

The Internet is the global system of interconnected computer networks that use the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link devices worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing.
Roll it in glitter Brexit

And let us hope h does :lol:

Erde trailer

cheers fred

Ryan AIR

Freddo, If Ryanair staff are striking, it has got […]

Lift Maintenance Charge

also it only takes an hour to hour and half for th[…]

To be fair I pay for my UK account, its more expen[…]

I also have a 3.3kw supply, and contracted to […]

Laptop

I'm looking to buy a lap top. Just for home use.[…]