Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By reagan
The Eu in their wisdom have declared that in future all fried things like chips ,crisps and roast spuds must not be cooked until they are brown ,will this still apply when we leave them or will we be overcrowded with chip lovers coming from the rest of the EU to get our lovely brown chips and roast spuds :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Linkwater
It's only a suggestion and originates from findings that frying until DEEP brown can cause the production of cancer causing substances. The UK can ignore the advice and no doubt will. Personally, I'd rather have someone looking out for my interests rather than not wanting to warn us because it sounds bad.
By freddo
If a chip shop served me brown chips they would soon get them back I like mine crispy on outside and light and fluffy inside, not burnt I also like my fish well done no sticky batter
By gail1
We shouldn't be eating anything that is dark brown - even barbequed food can produce cancer producing properties, but everything in moderation is a rule I follow. We could get paranoid about everything we eat if we listen to every report and we may end up just eating lettuce leaves!! Mind you what have they been watered with?!!
By Jimbo1916
reagan wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 pm
I tried lettuce leaves for a week my nose started twitching and the wife told me to hop it :lol:
So what else was you up to for her to tell you that, Chas. :wink:
Money saver

Possible grants available?[…]

Sat receiver info needed

Thanks F I think he will go for a new sat receiver[…]

German reg car

Does anyone know of a car for sale with German reg[…]

I am one of those old fogies that voted STAY and I[…]

Chas is the box still available and is it HD its […]

World Cup boycott

"Sport first, people and politics second&quo[…]

Punjabi Palace in Los Montesinos, always a great m[…]