Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mrs Nelson
It’s hardly a problem Tony, wages and house prices in London, anyone driving there will have access to a private jet or a copter or door to door limo service

Nothing at all to worry about.

:D
By Mrs Nelson
Mrs May needs a prayer mat and a lottery win I think

They are talking about 50 billion euros to divorce europe.

Now that’s what I call a problem.

Did you really vote for this ?
By jimny1
Its strange isnt it
Theres no money for the NHS, schools, housing, wage increases etc etc, but £50 billion available for the EU cronies , now i do believe in money trees
By Burrababa
This is not a problem for Mrs May or any future UK Government

According to the EU --we owe them loadsa money

Fine--we agree to pay them--clever tactic from UK

Now--they have to ensure that they do not damage our economy --they have to ensure that we can pay them the agreed sum

UK--prospers and pays EU agreed amount--immigration reduced--better NHS--better roads--better public transport--improved wages for workers !!!!

Win Win --for both parties

No place like HOME :D :D :D
By Burrababa
freddo wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am
I wonder if you can have room for a Prayer Mat
They will probably come with a special prayer room that will double as a take away/bedroom for 20 people/ function room for weddings /toilet/circumcision chamber --with room in the corner for a flying carpet :wink: :wink: :wink:
By Mrs Nelson
Its all imaginary money So dont worry about it, we can print some more and when our country hits the rocks rejoice that theres an image of TM on the new 10 000 pound coin
By Sheff_Blade
jimny1 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:41 am
Its strange isnt it
Theres no money for the NHS, schools, housing, wage increases etc etc, but £50 billion available for the EU cronies , now i do believe in money trees
Strange? Instead of paying our subscription to the EU we'll be paying the settlement bill. What's hard to understand? Hopefully it will be considerably less each year after leaving.
By jimny1
Sheff
If you believe what the politicians tell you you must be a big fan of fairy tales
I read this is just the first payment, they are expecting ongoing payments over the years in the future to secure trade deals
Dont ask me where i saw this , i watch so many political programs and read so much news about brexit i cant remember
The EU is out to fleece the uk and set an example to other countries thinking of doing the same , so i dont know about you but i expect the worse
By Mrs Nelson
The tories have made such a balls up that even the brexiteers are threatening to scupper the process, I think it’s time to start planning for another referendum. I think people will have more of a clue this time around what they were voting for and might do the right thing.
By Sheff_Blade
jimny1 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:34 pm
Sheff
If you believe what the politicians tell you you must be a big fan of fairy tales
I read this is just the first payment, they are expecting ongoing payments over the years in the future to secure trade deals
Dont ask me where i saw this , i watch so many political programs and read so much news about brexit i cant remember
The EU is out to fleece the uk and set an example to other countries thinking of doing the same , so i dont know about you but i expect the worse
Well if you can't remember where you read it then it may as well have been the Beano or the Dandy!
By Mrs Nelson
It’s a bit crazy to suggest that the eu are going to give the uk a better out than in type deal, you don’t need to reference this to a particular article or tv program, it’s a dead cert we will get a deal that makes other countries think twice about following our madness.
ryanair cabin bags

as they say in the West Country "you pays yo[…]

Tobacco Shops

If you do a search for Estancos en Torrevieja you […]

Nautical Rope for Sale

This rope sells at 2.20 euros per metre new in the[…]

ryanair online

No problem with this link https://www.ryanair.com[…]

Sofas

The best place to head to is Avenida Las Cortes Va[…]

Charlie

There at the rincon?