Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Does it matter who´s at the helm...... The Tories are in for the foreseeable future.....Labour don`t stand a chance of ever getting back in.....And the UK is definately coming out of the EU.

So suck it up.........Suckers. :lol: :lol:
By Ketron
Thanks John . :D
God bless St Margaret of Thatcher.
Mrs Nelson will no doubt , print off this wonderful picture of the Great Lady ..then frame it , and give it pride of place in the living room. :lol:
By Ketron
You've constantly been blaming Jimbo for that , haven't you.

But the truth is , that neither Jimbo and I have made so many political posts of pure garbage , like you have Mrs Nelson.
The same old , same old ....it's been going on for years .
Most members reading your "contributions" have probably lost the "will to live" ! :lol:
Don`t waste your breath Duncan.

If you have a differing view to Nasty Nelly, or support a different political party, he implies that you`re incompetent... and just trawl back through his rubbish and you`ll see that he`s called people much worse. That says a lot about him as well.

Nasty by name, nasty by nature.
By Ketron
Yes ! That's true . Mrs Nelson has never had much support regarding her "ramblings", so , i guess not many members consider the chaos in the late 1970's - as the "good old day's ", like she does ! :D
By Ketron
Pete , you ( like the rest of us ) have to make allowances for Mrs Nelson .
She constantly talks in riddles , and most of the time , we haven't a clue as to what she's on about !
The only conselation is ...Mrs Nelson hasn't a clue what she's on about either . :lol: :lol: :lol:
By old boy
Mrs Nelson, you may not be aware of this, but budget shortages in schools have been going on for decades. One of my daughters in law, after graduating with her teaching degree over twenty years ago, got he first job as a primary school teacher in a primary school in Hertfordshire.

She was asked to attend a day's briefing prior to the beginning of the new school year, at which she was informed that due to budget constraints that she would be expected to provide pens, paper and other student requirements at her own expense; she was never reimbursed for any of her outlays in the year that she stayed there. The following September she was recruited to teach at a private school, where she was not only paid nearly double the salary, but she was also not required to fund the purchase of materials for the pupils.

But to be fair, a lot of these budgetary problems are the responsibility of the school heads. She is now a teacher in a state school up north, and the head teacher manages the budget responsibly meaning that all basic requirements are met. It's a good, well run school from where my granddaughter (and now my grandson) went on to the local grammar school, and she achieved 10 very good passes at GCSE, and is now studying for her A levels.

Just read on the amazon .es website Alexa is comin[…]

Sick men of Europe

As I said before on another thread--IMF and other […]

Holes in t-shirt !!!

Cannot be moths as always in the same place !!!!

bus

Can i get a bus from los locos beach to la zenia a[…]

los locos

not very good on here posted in jokes by mistake. […]

Property Rental Licence

the sign is above the doors on a lot of houses all[…]

House insurance

depends on the water damage where did it come from

sunset beach

Well recommended. Top quality food and service not[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities