Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

Mrs Nelson wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 pm
Dunc

You will have to accept that there are tories rich tories and tuppence hapenny tories , they are all pretty useless imo , so just pick whichever one you want to be.

Your comparison of my posts and relativity makes no sense, you won’t be teaching me anything I’m afraid.

I know loads of Tory voting pensioners over here who worked hard all their lives and have come here and yet still have to work, not from choice I must add. Like you these guys yearn to governed by lord snooty, there is no helping you people.
Maybe Spain needs more Food Banks?
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 pm
I know loads of Tory voting pensioners over here who worked hard all their lives and have come here and yet still have to work, not from choice I must add. Like you these guys yearn to governed by lord snooty, there is no helping you people.
Absolute crap....and I don't believe one word of it. Are these the same greedy Tory voting pensioners who were nicking jobs off of young able bodied lads a little while back........according to you.

Now......according to you....they had / have no choice. So which was / is it....greed or necessity. Make your mind up.

I also know loads of of Tory voting pensioners, but they don't live in your make believe world.
John jimbo

Why oh why do you keep appointing yourself spokesman and guardian for every group under the sun,?

if I mentioned red haired buck toothed lesbians from outer space in my posts you would suggest i was having a pop at you, believe it or not, I have been here for 16 years, you and Duncan are not the only deluded Tory pensioners I know.

I know lots of Tory voting pensioners over here, some are able to have a good life due to having good pensions, some are not so lucky, some cut their cloth according to size and others although retired do singing gigs, not you, do quizzes not you, play in bands not you, do karaoke, not you, do key holding, house cleaning, pool cleaning, computer repairs web design, shopping, arse wiping airport runs, painting decorating odd jobs and all sorts of itsy bitsy work to pay for essential and non essential items, not you I hope,

Dare critisise the tories to these people and they inform me what a great life the tories have given them, if they are so well thought of, why are they retired and still working when they are pushing 70 odd years of age, it’s not a criticism of these individuals it’s a criticism of the system that is unlikely to put the current generation of workers in such a “fantastic” position when they retire. You guys have had it so easy, was a house with a 300 grand price tag classed as affordable when you were young, did the banks bend over backwards to lend you 300 grand when you had an insecure low paid job, no problem you had affordable social housing then didn’t you. , ?

John If you want to make this about you that’s your choice, and obviously it’s what many will expect from You, but you might just want to take a breath count to ten and for once try and engage your brain and answer some of the points I have raised.

Go on I dare you, try and debate without relying on insults.
Pete you are a divvy and your breath stinks, it was not nice at all to meet you last night, don’t respond you and I are over :lol:

For the record, I know why the site is closing, too much bullying, too many tossers like you
Peter this is the last time I’m going to bother with you, I have lots of friends in the irish traveler community, you are letting them down, brush your teeth and have the occasional wash mate.

Goodbye
Ketron wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:18 pm
Don't you feel responsible for the demise of the forum, Mrs Nelson ?
I think you wanting to bomb anything that moves and brandyboy wanting to ban them and talk about himself has damaged it here more than I have.
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:29 pm
I think you wanting to bomb anything that moves and brandyboy wanting to ban them and talk about himself has damaged it here more than I have.
Were you born a liar.............I`ve never said that. No wonder I don`t like you.
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:26 pm
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:29 pm
Were you born a liar.............I`ve never said that. No wonder I don`t like you.
Here’s another one who can’t understand English, I’m not implying you said anything, sober up before you press “send “

Jimbo brandyboy whoever you are today,

You silly old fool, you have ruined this forum, you bought an advert for fifty quid for your mates restaurant and then used it as an excuse to constantly bore us to death with tails of where you had been and who you where with, etc, as soon as anyone started talking about their night out, the post was removed because only advertisers can plug venues. Every time a new member joined here who didn’t agree with your twisted views, out came the knives and your dirty columbo Mac and one way or another you wore them down so they left or you simply had them booted off.

You don’t like me, who cares about that, Nobody on here likes you, apart from me and Duncan that is. Have a nice weekend and try and change your ways.

:lol:
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:15 am
"to constantly bore us to death with tails of where you had been and who you where with, "
SO WHAT ....... Get a life....it`s a forum.

Better than being bored with your left wing drivel and nasty sarcasm.

Again with the booting off rubbish. If that was the case...you would been gone long ago.....I can assure you. :D

Why don`t you go and join one of the other forums and try your luck on there.

Maybe you can also ruin one of them with your poisonous politics as you have done with this one.

Shame it’s not denia to liverpool and cork […]

Broadband and TV

We've had someone round before who talked about a[…]

I wonder what Ryanair would have done !!!! :lol: […]

This or that or other

Cracker Chinese - Christmas - Cream

Scrabble 2

Paste

This or That

Time Long or night

New Word Game.

Party