Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By chet
All his posts seem to have disappeared. I have never seen anything offensive from him. He had opinions but never seemed to resort to name calling or putting people down. Just wondering..........
By Jimbo1916
It doesn't look as if he's been banned and I can't see any reason why he should be. I met him at the last forum get together and I found him and Mrs Soapydave to be very nice and down to earth people.

Why all his posts have disappeared is also a complete mystery, and I can't see any reason either why they should have done. He spoke a lot of sense a lot of the time...which is more than I can say about nasty nelly..

But then Nasty's all about conspiracy theories.....we're all out to get him, and anyone who agrees with him is booted off by US.

Who the feck are US, and what makes nasty nelly think that anyone else has the power to boot anyone off other than the Moderator. He's been told a million times but it still hasn't sunk in, but he keeps playing the same record over and over again.

Who's this 'Tory Clique ' that he keeps waffling on about. He's got delusions of grandeur if he thinks that there's a Clique just hanging on ever word he says so they can quickly respond. ........ The truth is that nobody gives a monkeys fart about his inane ramblings, because it's the same old, same old empty shite that this forum has heard for years. :D

Greedy,grasping pensioners etc, etc.

Be grateful to the unions etc, etc.

The Tories are to blame for everything etc, etc.

When you ticked the Yes box on the Brexit Referendum Ballot Paper, were you aware of all the future negotiations about the UK`s departure from the EU so you could vote accordingly etc, etc. ( That`s a cracker that one )

Back to soapydave....Perhaps Gary can enlighten us as to why all his posts have disappeared, and also why Johnny C, KathleenB and Renault Meganne went missing.

A little transparency does'nt hurt sometimes. :wink:
By joncastle
[quote=Jimbo1916 post_

Back to soapydave....Perhaps Gary can enlighten us as to why all his posts have disappeared, and also why Johnny C, KathleenB and Renault Meganne went missing.

A little transparency does'nt hurt sometimes. :wink:
[/quote]
Maybe they are the new owners preparing for the relaunch.
By Jimbo1916
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:34 am
Jimbo Aka brandyboy a bloke who calls me nasty yet probably has more people on his foes list than any of us , I’m nasty am I, how come People join this forum just to annoy jimbo brandyboy ?
People on this forum meet me, suss me out and arrange to see me again, why do they meet brandyboy and change their phone and contact numbers the day after or emigrate :lol:

Him and his little clique killed this forum, well done.

Not long now eh?

Suckers.

Ps It’s just banter. :D
You mean me and Duncan......Who else is there...Kinchy and errrr.. ummm ?

So put up or shut up about the Little Tory Clique Conspiracy Theory because it doesn't exist, only in your mind.

There are certain people on here though who don't agree with your nasty left wing rantings and put forward their views in an intelligent, articulate way. As opposed to yours. :wink:

Personally, I don't give a shite about what you think or what your views are on anything because I sussed you out a long time again. You're a fraud.

Politics has ruined this forum because certain people will not accept that others have a differing view, and of course they are called 'sucker' , 'traitors' and much much worse.

The rest of of your childish post doesn't warrant an answer.

She went into the Lavvy to count the money raised […]

Jonesy won't like this

With no disrespect to anyone who is Welsh , (excep[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

Leslie Michael Grantham (30 April 1947 – 15[…]

Red Dragon

Not getting anywhere much with the GI. I don't su[…]

Chas - I don't suppose that you still have the Hum[…]

Property Rental Licence

My friend (in the UK) email: Thanks Bill, There s[…]

Having just completed a 3,200 km car trip tour aro[…]

sunset beach