Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mrs Nelson
I never saw the nudista posts.

What section where they in?

7 years ago that was, did we have a politics section then ?
By Mrs Nelson
Plasmification

That’s a word you don’t hear a lot these days.

Nothing much has changed JOHN I agree

1) You guys were flogging a dead horse then as you were now.

2) Tory apologists want to bury the disturbing truth about the bungling tories in the back of the beyond area of the forum.

:D
By TVTechnology
2) Tory apologists want to bury the disturbing truth about the bungling tories in the back of the beyond area of the forum.

REMEMBER PLEASE :D :wink: POLITICS IN POLITICS SECTION ONLY. OTHERWISE ALWAYS DEGRADES INTO PING PONG.
By Mrs Nelson
Should the comment about the horse have been posted in

Pets or Buy and sell ?

Seriously this forum would be hard to follow if a comment referring to a link, posted in general chat can’t be answered in general chat.

By Jimbo1916
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:08 pm
Should the comment about the horse have been posted in

Pets or Buy and sell ?

Seriously this forum would be hard to follow if a comment referring to a link, posted in general chat can’t be answered in general chat.

It's not too dificult to comprehend is it. Politics in the Politics Section.

The vast majority of people who come on this forum are not interested in politics, and why should they have politics shoved down their throat when they come on General Chat.

If you want to jump up on your soap box and expound your political views, then do it the correct section ... But then you're just preaching to the minority... And we can't have that can we . :wink:
By Mrs Nelson
Don’t be a hypocrite

You are the one that posted the links and comments that I responded to, and more often than not it’s you and your mates that try to bait every subject to trigger a response. I think it’s fair to say you reap what you sew.

By the way, have you done a survey of what the users want on gc or are you trying to pass your opinion off as a fact. Let’s be honest, this section was probably at its peak when we were discussing the witch.

This section of the forum has always been a hot bed of political discussion, people have in the past suggested they don’t want to see politics here however these critics hardly post on non political subjects here or anywhere else, so I don’t know what they want, a forum with no posts and no posters maybe.

I deleted a lot of my posts recently, you can see who had the last word on many of the topics, it’s the same old faces that are always here.

So let’s leave the gc forum to the moaners who have nothing to offer and see if it attracts lots of new traffic, I wouldn’t hold your breath.
By TVTechnology
I wasn't trying to start an argument or long thread- just saying 'keep it in the politics section' that's all :wink:

I think we should start a Donald Trump / Brexit section only and then people can get really stuck in? :D
By Jimbo1916
Yes and going on the comments so far, most will agree with you .. so there`s no need to do surveys.
By Mrs Nelson
Let’s do a survey

I’m going to argue that more people came here in the past for the entertainment value of the polarized banter, rather than hearing that someone has oiled their squeaky gate.

By Jimbo1916
It was never `polarized banter` .. It was just poor nastiness ... Calling people silly names and being generally abusive.

As I said, there`s no need for a survey. Only one person so far wants to keep politics in General Chat.

Three guesses who that is.
By Ianhaig25
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:50 pm
It was never `polarized banter` .. It was just poor nastiness ... Calling people silly names and being generally abusive.

As I said, there`s no need for a survey. Only one person so far wants to keep politics in General Chat.

Three guesses who that is.

1.Tryiton , very old school
2.brindle, oldish school
3.burrabababa
4.farage and trumps chief fan
5. Lady Hamilton, cryptic

That's 5, so discount 1 and 2

Shame it’s not denia to liverpool and cork […]

Broadband and TV

We've had someone round before who talked about a[…]

I wonder what Ryanair would have done !!!! :lol: […]

This or that or other