Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mrs Nelson
I’m not sure how you think the process is going, but I personally think it’s not going too well. I know a lot of people a few months ago claimed they knew exactly what they were voting for, so do you guys still maintain you knew the process was going to go this way before you voted for this chaos ?

Kev
By TVTechnology
I can't take it, what with Catalonia, Trump & Brexit - i'm reserving my flight to Mars. :D

Brexit is such a farce, doesn't matter which way you voted, as no one will get what they wanted & we'll all probably end up paying the price one way or another :D
By reagan
I can't take it, what with Catalonia, Trump & Brexit - i'm reserving my flight to Mars.
Have you negotiated terms with the Spanish government to leave ?if not start now because the way things happen here Branson will be doing flights to mars :D
By Eve07
I have not been involved in any of the Brexit discussions but in my opinion if the vote was now it would be an big majority to remain.

I didn't know how difficult things would be and most people I know who voted out would reverse their vote today if they could.

I know the passionate brexiters would vote the same but the 'in betweeners' like me who voted out would now vote to stay.

Just my opinion.
By gardner8
Eve07 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 pm
I have not been involved in any of the Brexit discussions but in my opinion if the vote was now it would be an big majority to remain.

I didn't know how difficult things would be and most people I know who voted out would reverse their vote today if they could.

I know the passionate brexiters would vote the same but the 'in betweeners' like me who voted out would now vote to stay.

Just my opinion.
Or, now that the remainers can see the way the EU treats any sovereign country that won't bow down to them, they might have just realised that we should get out now before we become serfs to the EU ? :wink:
By Mrs Nelson
Burrababa wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:09 pm
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:43 pm
Chicken without chlorine and a large coke and fries is horrible.
Mrs May has got it all under control !!!! :roll:

theresa may keep calm.jpg
Great to see you and Coleen last night Tony, :D you showed them “ strictly “ people how it’s done. :D
By beniman
Welcome back Kev.
The point You originally made has, in truth, not been answered. Again.
I remember reading the replies to questions asked some 18 months ago and without a shadow of doubt a good number felt the EU would cave in to a reasonable deal. I think yesterday's comment in parliament of how a hard brexit would effect EU citizens rights in the UK, could and I stress could, have some ripples in the EU.
Certainly doesn't help the cause.
If people are truthful, and there's the problem I think we can agree that in the short term and possibly the mid term the UK population will be at the very least worse off than they are now.
I think we can all agree they won't be significantly much better off.
Long term 5 to10 years who knows.
By Mrs Nelson
Thanks beniman. It’s nice to be back.

I dont want to be cruel to brexiteers but this process is so uncertain now, more than it’s ever been I think, that to claim “ this is what I voted for “ is absurd.

Brexit, hell in a handcart, etc etc

:D
By joncastle
Dont think anyone expected it to be easy. Its the same as all those countries that broke away from the Soviet Union, it was very hard at first but look at them all now none of them would vote to go back in.
By beniman
Johnny C no disrespect but this topic precedes your arrival on this forum. What Kev is asking was in reference to a good number who were carried away with the rise of UKIP together with the Brexit referendum some 12 to 18 months ago.
They repeatedly suggested it would be easy, the EU would crumble and the UK WOULD spend £350 million extra on the NHS each week.
Yes I think all reasonable people expected difficult talks, but as today shows it really ain't going to plan.
If you want to see how peoples theories develop on a subject check out the Madeline McCann thread. Started off with real pity, then became the parents fault for leaving her alone (fair point),ended up a Masonic cover up after the parents killed their own daughter. Frightening how people who are parents really feel about such an awful situation. In fairness I was contemplating sending it to the McCann lawyers, knowing they would suppress it. But then this forum would have been sued and shut down.
So if you feel parents kill their own and use a secretive sect to cover it up for 12 or so years that's the level of resistance you can receive because its different to someone else's opinion.
What chance does a reasonable debate on Brexit have?
This forum.

It was never `polarized banter` .. It was just po[…]

Lift back to the UK

Thanks you 2

Acupunture

Has anyone tried acupunture for a medical conditio[…]

2 seater settee €100

and yet another bump we need the money paying the […]

bump

This or that or other

Fall Over - free - down

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities