Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mrs Nelson
I’m not sure how you think the process is going, but I personally think it’s not going too well. I know a lot of people a few months ago claimed they knew exactly what they were voting for, so do you guys still maintain you knew the process was going to go this way before you voted for this chaos ?

Kev
By soapydave
Glad your still alive mrs nelson :D
CHAOS ! Ithink about covers the brexit negoations................were will it lead?
does anyone know, I don't think so,do you know for sure ,how can you Mrs May doesn't
By johnnyC
Chaos......what Chaos....?

Do you mean from the EU side or from the UK side?
Are you saying its going well for the EU?....In what way?

We are preparing for a No Deal scenario....because of EU intransigence....do you think that s what they want?....Why do you?

Did you expect the EU to make it easy for us to divorce? Did you?....Why did you?

Did you expect the UK to roll over on all EU demands?....Why did you?

It is plainly not Chaos...if the EU won,t talk trade terms...the UK will walk away...it is planned for.

If you believe the EU want that to happen.....tell us why they would want that to happen?

A number of questions there...guess how many you panicmongers will be able to answer?

Zilch!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By TVTechnology
I can't take it, what with Catalonia, Trump & Brexit - i'm reserving my flight to Mars. :D

Brexit is such a farce, doesn't matter which way you voted, as no one will get what they wanted & we'll all probably end up paying the price one way or another :D
By reagan
I can't take it, what with Catalonia, Trump & Brexit - i'm reserving my flight to Mars.
Have you negotiated terms with the Spanish government to leave ?if not start now because the way things happen here Branson will be doing flights to mars :D
By Eve07
I have not been involved in any of the Brexit discussions but in my opinion if the vote was now it would be an big majority to remain.

I didn't know how difficult things would be and most people I know who voted out would reverse their vote today if they could.

I know the passionate brexiters would vote the same but the 'in betweeners' like me who voted out would now vote to stay.

Just my opinion.
By johnnyC
I think that is what the EU want....a second vote.....

They hope the Brits haven,t got the stomach for a hard Brexit...and with opportunists like Labour, the Lib Dems ,and the SNP.....who can blame them?

The EU think they can wring the UK neck like a chicken....

Some neck.........Some chicken!!!!! :lol: :lol:
By soapydave
Ketron wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:14 pm
I have a feeling (due to the Intransigence of the E.U. ) that it will be a no deal , by the end of the year.
Watch the Kalergi plan fall apart soon after .
whats Kalahari desert got to do with it :)
By gardner8
Eve07 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 pm
I have not been involved in any of the Brexit discussions but in my opinion if the vote was now it would be an big majority to remain.

I didn't know how difficult things would be and most people I know who voted out would reverse their vote today if they could.

I know the passionate brexiters would vote the same but the 'in betweeners' like me who voted out would now vote to stay.

Just my opinion.
Or, now that the remainers can see the way the EU treats any sovereign country that won't bow down to them, they might have just realised that we should get out now before we become serfs to the EU ? :wink:
amazon kindle security

Hi all, I've got an amazon kindle tablet and I use[…]

Go to the Town Hall at Playa Flamenca with your pa[…]

WANTED ENGLISH BULBS

Try the Johnson's shops in Quesada (near the Arche[…]

The Iron Lady

Pointless trying to debate with you guys, what&r[…]

We are paying our gardener €12.50 an hour and[…]

WANTED JET WASHER

I just want one to was my patio.

english to spanish

Ice-Cream - Helado Cheesecake -