Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By beniman
#1096456
No matter how you felt about the referendum, remain, leave, on the fence, you must admit there is no way that this will become the Brexit anyone wanted.
Immigration is the latest cock up from Ministers, at least 3 contradicting each other. And only now is a report being commissioned on EU nationals impact on UK economy. When's it finished, 6 months before the UK leaves. You really couldn't make it up how pathetic that is.
It seems David Davis and his merry men and women just want to skip the boring parts of the discussions and focus on a trade deal.
According to BuzzFeed News, senior Government advisors have conceded Britain will pay up to £50 billion to the EU. Jesus that some whistle Mr B Johnston. The EU want £90. And they ain't budging. That's one hell of a sticking point.
Barnier told EU ambassadors that it was now “very unlikely” he would be ready to recommend the opening of trade discussions in October.
Looks like a who will blink first competition.
So do we cave in, in for 50 billion anyway what's another 40 billion.
But as I started with, whatever way you look at it this is turning into a "balls up."
Leaving political persuasions out of it and the way you did or would have voted in the referendum, do you honestly feel in 5 years time the people of the UK will be better off or be doing much better than their European neighbours.
You know I for one feel we have dropped a bollock here. We are up against 27 governments and even Malta has flexed its muscles.
I honestly think if you asked the main players in the leave campaign they truly believed it would be an easier task than it has become.
It has become a mess, no doubt about it. And I believe we ain't got the negotiating teams required and we certainly ain't all singing from the same hymn sheet.
It's one of those issues that really effect numerous years to come for a vast amount of the population of a country we all have ties to.
If this forum goes the sad thing is we won't be able to comment on the outcome.
Maybe that's a blessing.
User avatar
By Jimbo1916
#1096466
So as you've used the word ' we ' a lot, are we to assume that you don't live here in Spain.

With all due respect, your post means diddley squat to the majority of people who do.
By Mrs Nelson
#1096471
We finally know what brexit means,

A Cock up arranged by cock heads.


Did anyone honestly think writing an x on a bit of paper with in or out on it was going to deliver their brexit of choice ?

Suckers.

Britain is a scab country, look at the posts on Facebook, complaining that the Europeans work less hours and retire earlier with big pensions, so what's the answer from the thicko brits, fight for parity? No, try and get the foreigners to work till they die like us gobshites.

Ps. Suckers.
User avatar
By johnnyC
#1096473
As with all the other knowalls on here....you have no, absolutely no, idea what Brexit means!!

And so, it falls to me to educate you and your followers! :D

Brexit means Out of The Eu!

Whatever the agreements, or none at all,....Brexit means out of the EU!

The UK is leaving the EU....Out....Gone....whatever the circumstances!

HotAir merchants like you, Mrs N....will make no difference....stop carping from the sidelines because you lost the referendum...man up and swallow your medicine....try to remember you are British!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Ketron
#1096484
Meganne wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Does Jimbo have any mates on here - 'cos he has bugger all everywhere else :lol: :lol:

Megs OH.
..................................................................................
Yes , i can assure you that Jimbo does have many friends , both here and elsewhere, Meganne ...... I hope that doesn't make you "Angry" :wink: .. 8) :D
By Ketron
#1096486
I disagree , but if that scenario happed ..then the u.k. will see civil unrest , on a scale never witnessed before.
17.4 million people will not take that lying down.
User avatar
By Jimbo1916
#1096487
Meganne wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Does Jimbo have any mates on here - 'cos he has bugger all everywhere else :lol: :lol:

Megs OH.
Shut up angry.....You fool nobody......Gormless muppets no matter what forum you are on. :lol: :lol: Image Image
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Meganne
#1096488
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 pm
Meganne wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Does Jimbo have any mates on here - 'cos he has bugger all everywhere else :lol: :lol:

Megs OH.
Shut up angry.....You fool nobody......Gormless muppet. :lol: :lol:

Megs OH
Oh ! Dear - touched a nerve have we - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Megs OH.
By Meganne
#1096489
Ketron wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:50 pm
Meganne wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Does Jimbo have any mates on here - 'cos he has bugger all everywhere else :lol: :lol:

Megs OH.
..................................................................................
Yes , i can assure you that Jimbo does have many friends , both here and elsewhere, Meganne ...... I hope that doesn't make you "Angry" :wink: .. 8) :D
Well we all know he has you Brother Duncan, hanging on his coat tails. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Megs OH.
User avatar
By johnnyC
#1096499
nigelandkath wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:02 pm
Brexit will never ever happen

A clinically reasoned, argument...witheringly informed logic..Brilliant in its graceful simplicity!!

Thank you...for your contribution...it has helped me come to this opinion...


Some people should never be allowed within 100 miles of a ballot paper!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mrs Nelson
#1096500
@johhny, We where told Brexit was going to be good for Britain, but it seems that without any advance knowledge no current knowledge and no future knowledge as to the likely outcome of the talks, it's just more hot air..

Hi Meganne, Jimbo has loads of friends,especially on here, there's me, ketron, brandyboy, Kev tyler, Harvey Benton, car 67 and Mensa boy,

He's a popular chap indeed.

@ketron, you might get the meltdown you dreamed off if jimnys article comes true, personally I think we will get a rotten deal and the public under the new Labour government will get a chance to vote it down.

Brexit won't happen, but the negotiations will kill us all the same.
User avatar
By johnnyC
#1096505
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:34 am

Brexit won't happen, but the negotiations will kill us all the same.
.........If you could just see your way to slipping me the Lottery numbers, Mystic Meg....sorry, ...Mrs N....I would be so grateful! :D :D :D
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8
Barcelona Terror Attack

We (the free Western countries) are now reaping […]

Lenovo laptop not picking up IP

I assume that you've rebooted the Telitec router, […]

This or that or other

Broken Promise - glass - window

This or That

Bottle Wine or brush

New Word Game.

Aid

words

Star

Scrabble 2

Scale

Free tv again

How do they doit?

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities