Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By beniman
No matter how you felt about the referendum, remain, leave, on the fence, you must admit there is no way that this will become the Brexit anyone wanted.
Immigration is the latest cock up from Ministers, at least 3 contradicting each other. And only now is a report being commissioned on EU nationals impact on UK economy. When's it finished, 6 months before the UK leaves. You really couldn't make it up how pathetic that is.
It seems David Davis and his merry men and women just want to skip the boring parts of the discussions and focus on a trade deal.
According to BuzzFeed News, senior Government advisors have conceded Britain will pay up to £50 billion to the EU. Jesus that some whistle Mr B Johnston. The EU want £90. And they ain't budging. That's one hell of a sticking point.
Barnier told EU ambassadors that it was now “very unlikely” he would be ready to recommend the opening of trade discussions in October.
Looks like a who will blink first competition.
So do we cave in, in for 50 billion anyway what's another 40 billion.
But as I started with, whatever way you look at it this is turning into a "balls up."
Leaving political persuasions out of it and the way you did or would have voted in the referendum, do you honestly feel in 5 years time the people of the UK will be better off or be doing much better than their European neighbours.
You know I for one feel we have dropped a bollock here. We are up against 27 governments and even Malta has flexed its muscles.
I honestly think if you asked the main players in the leave campaign they truly believed it would be an easier task than it has become.
It has become a mess, no doubt about it. And I believe we ain't got the negotiating teams required and we certainly ain't all singing from the same hymn sheet.
It's one of those issues that really effect numerous years to come for a vast amount of the population of a country we all have ties to.
If this forum goes the sad thing is we won't be able to comment on the outcome.
Maybe that's a blessing.
By Jimbo1916
So as you've used the word ' we ' a lot, are we to assume that you don't live here in Spain.

With all due respect, your post means diddley squat to the majority of people who do.
By Mrs Nelson
We finally know what brexit means,

A Cock up arranged by cock heads.

Did anyone honestly think writing an x on a bit of paper with in or out on it was going to deliver their brexit of choice ?

Suckers.

Britain is a scab country, look at the posts on Facebook, complaining that the Europeans work less hours and retire earlier with big pensions, so what's the answer from the thicko brits, fight for parity? No, try and get the foreigners to work till they die like us gobshites.

Ps. Suckers.
By Ketron
Meganne wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Does Jimbo have any mates on here - 'cos he has bugger all everywhere else :lol: :lol:

Megs OH.
..................................................................................
Yes , i can assure you that Jimbo does have many friends , both here and elsewhere, Meganne ...... I hope that doesn't make you "Angry" :wink: .. 8) :D
By Ketron
I disagree , but if that scenario happed ..then the u.k. will see civil unrest , on a scale never witnessed before.
17.4 million people will not take that lying down.
By Jimbo1916
Meganne wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Does Jimbo have any mates on here - 'cos he has bugger all everywhere else :lol: :lol:

Megs OH.
Shut up angry.....You fool nobody......Gormless muppets no matter what forum you are on. :lol: :lol: Image Image
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mrs Nelson
@johhny, We where told Brexit was going to be good for Britain, but it seems that without any advance knowledge no current knowledge and no future knowledge as to the likely outcome of the talks, it's just more hot air..

Hi Meganne, Jimbo has loads of friends,especially on here, there's me, ketron, brandyboy, Kev tyler, Harvey Benton, car 67 and Mensa boy,

He's a popular chap indeed.

@ketron, you might get the meltdown you dreamed off if jimnys article comes true, personally I think we will get a rotten deal and the public under the new Labour government will get a chance to vote it down.

Brexit won't happen, but the negotiations will kill us all the same.
By Mrs Nelson
The negotiations are not going well, taking back control blah blah blah, well Europe is more in control of us than they have ever been, there will be a brain drain from the uk, however village idiots need not worry.

Suckers. :lol:
By TVTechnology
Good to see once again this forums members being incapable of staying 'on topic' and seeming more interested in abusing each other.

Politics & religion - best avoided if you don't want to start squabbling!

I'm not entirely convinced either that the whole thing won't fall over - as seemingly the further down the line we go, the more it comes apparent, UK & Europe can't seem to agree or concede any points between themselves - stalemate.

Logically the EU can't give the UK a better deal than its member states & that is what the UK wanted all along, without any change to trade. I just can't see how you can navigate around such polar opposites in general agreement. 27 against 1 and everything will be your way - who thought that? No one thought anything about trade through - this was all about borders and being 'bossed around' by the EU -UK has done very well financially under the EU - despite all the wastage and pointless goings on in Brussels - there are issues, always were - perhaps changes may have been better to be made from within, as part of? Though clearly patience ran out - or ma y not have done, if no one had brought it up to vote on.......
By Mrs Nelson
couldnt agree more,

Its not as though we were not warned about how it's going to go.

the U.K. Population has delusions of grandure maybe?

Kill us, durr

Years of uncertainty, it's not going to make us stronger is it jimbo?
By nigelandkath
Seriously don't think Brexit as it was voted for will ever happen. I look at the news read the news listen intently at what is going on. I understand why people voted for Brexit, my mother voted out and I understand why. Now I look at where we are and all the huge complications being raised every day, only yesterday I am reading about the issues raised on the Irish border. That's just one small point. Since the vote was made a UK economy that was on the up has been in decline. The pound has dropped in value and its just beginning to bite, to effect people every day and I cant see how or when an upturn will happen. It's been over 6 months since the letter was sent stating the UK's intention to leave and since then nothing has been agreed. In fact all that has come out so far is a succession of issues. Parliament is on holiday now for a few months so I dont see much being done on the negotiating front. On top of this you have the issues surrounding our own governments position which was weakened in the general election, so much so that Mrs May now has to give concessions all round to get anything passed.
Look I am a realist and I look at facts. Personally I don't see how Brexit can/will happen as those who wanted it to do. Everyone has a viewpoint on this and I really respect those who think things are all on track but I personally I don't see it.
One thing I think might happen is that movement of people issue might be resolved through Brussels itself because it would then cease to cause one of the issues why the UK voted out, its a pretty radical proposition but a change coming from the EU itself would make some kind of sense.
If at the end of the day Brexit does happen which of course at the moment is the party line then I do wonder in what format it might take.
By Mrs Nelson
I have to ask

Who really knew what they voted for ?

Thousands of negotiations with outcomes yet to be disclosed.

in or out , are you serious, couldn't we have had something less ambiguous.

Like umm or arr

Although a few of us on here can't agree on what brexit is, at least the cabinet are all singing off the same hymn sheet.

😂
By Mrs Nelson
What happened to the old posts ?

Nobody knew what they voted for, anyone who suggests they did is a complete dope.

Experts, you can't trust them, why leave it to them, one day they are minister of shi?, the next bun loaf, like you Jc they can't differentiate between either.

I hope by trying to silence us you are not denying us our democratic right to protest, isnt brexit all about taking back control?
December 25

Do what I do and give 50 euros to charity instead […]

still live

Why folks is this forum Closing down ?

Lift back to the UK

Keep a look out for Bla Bla Bla the lift share web[…]

Stunning photography here

Thank you for sharing, amazing pics.

Electric bill

Anybody know whether the day and night meters are […]

This forum.

Primark onesie?

PLASTIC

I don’t throw a lot of plastic out anymore. […]

Microwave for sale 20 euros

interested in microwave. Where are you ?

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities