Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Union man
So what buisness is needed in this area what is missing. Yes its nit easy to set up a buisness in spain.
I suspect most people have thought of everything. ? Or have they !
By Union man
Sheff_Blade wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:10 pm
Micro-brewery producing real ale

Yes I think the same but will the people pay extra and drink real ale in the summer it goes through my head and a lot of investment needed for the record brewed several brews and have a lot of experience just what interest. Also you have to give a lot of beer away to start but with some interest it can be done but as we say in Spain the tax laws on alcohol maybe somewhat different and for every 1 cask / pin you need around 8 so it’s by no mean short task and bars would need a hand pump which are not cheap probably around £20.000. For starters and some good drinkers. But who knows
By Sheff_Blade
Agreed, but for the reasons you give, culture, weather etc, I wouldn't go for hand-pulled, I'd propose chilled, pressurised keg(?) along with bottles and cans. Cans are very trendy in the UK at the moment; I've seen them for £3 or £4 per small can in real-ale shops and the pop-up bars that are popping-up all over now. I doubt Brits in Spain will pay these prices but suspect there is some demand, in fact I noticed the other week that some Spanish breweries are picking up on the increasing popularity of IPA. I think it was on a can of Mahou IPA I was reading all about IPA resulting from bottles of pale ale being sent to India in the Raj.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 1031695656
By woodhai
Hi did you know there is a micro brewery at Torre Pacheco? It's called Planet brewing, they have a website showing where they supply. End of our street is Illy's bar (used to be Witherspoonstill big Trev sold it and went to the Dog and Firkin in Catral, he also sells it).
Ian
By Sheff_Blade
woodhai wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:23 pm
Hi did you know there is a micro brewery at Torre Pacheco? It's called Planet brewing, they have a website showing where they supply. End of our street is Illy's bar (used to be Witherspoonstill big Trev sold it and went to the Dog and Firkin in Catral, he also sells it).
Ian
Ian, you are a star! www.anotherplanetbrewing.com

It looks like they started about two years ago.

The downside is that they don't have any outlets in or around Torrevieja but it looks good. The revolution has started!
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy ?

I have only just read your reply and I am extremel[…]

To add to the insurance bit above. Those whose hom[…]

Take a long lie down with a large Larios gin and t[…]

H I have a solar powered casio edifice in perfec[…]

Theft

Jimbo i have no idea why it happened that way I ha[…]

Surplus following move and renovation The lot for[…]

UBER Taxi Servicce

black saloon cars and transit Van's with blue num[…]

Gas BBQ bottles for sale?

Hi, I’ve bought & brought a Weber Gas BB[…]