Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Why do people feel the need to sit in front of a computer screen and express their political views to people on a forum whom they don`t even know and have never met.

We all have access to the internet and online newspapers and can read the same crap on there .. or not if you don`t want to.

Some people need to get a life. :D
By Burrababa
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:41 pm
Why do people feel the need to sit in front of a computer screen and express their political views to people on a forum whom they don`t even know and have never met.

We all have access to the internet and online newspapers and can read the same crap on there .. or not if you don`t want to.

Some people need to get a life. :D

:D :D :D :D

Social media is the answer--unfortunately sometimes it turns into unsocial media !!!---Not on this Forum though--they wouldn't dream of it--they wouldn't know how to !! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Sheff_Blade
Why do people feel the need to sit in front of a computer screen and ask why other people feel the need to sit in front of a computer screen and express their views?
By TVTechnology
To think we were offered this forum for €50,000 at one point. I laughed then and now, more so.
Quiet forum?

I have to spend at least 1 hour per day keeping […]

Chemist

Just wondering why you want to buy Nightnurse. Are[…]

Easter Monday shopping

Where on earth do you get all your info? It never[…]

Bathroom bits for sale

Sorry can enter them as it says jpeg too big, but […]

Despite my initial doubts That I would find these,[…]

Wills

Spanish will are all correct just concerned about […]

2 areas of Torrevieja