Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By TVTechnology
Hypothetically speaking.

If cannabis is ok for medicinal and personal use (told it is) & you are not selling or profiting from it - hypothetically speaking if you had some spare and wanted to give to a good cause freely, would this be ok?

Curious :D
By TVTechnology
Good point Wendy.

Hard to grasp a definition, supplying suggests selling - selling is dealing and dealing of course, is not allowed - unless you are in a shop of sorts, even then it's not straightforward.

I guess my point was if you wanted to just give it away, would it be ok. It very unclear, of course if you wanted to no one would know, but that's not the point.

For example if you wanted to help an elderly relative or friend, with parkinsons or medical issues which could be helped by this, I wondered if it would be ok for you to just give it to them, but as you say 'supply'??? hmm

Silly situation, countless die and suffer medical issues from cigarettes and alcohol, but something natural, which can help some people, they demonise, yet has never killed anyone? Thought this would be a good idea to help people get oil or other treatment they need, by getting a friend or family member to help? I know it goes on of course & the Guardia unlikely to do anything about it, but just wondered the point of view from a legal status.
By Paulwps
never killed anyone ?
And never led to taking different drugs ?
And doesn't lead to paranoia ?
I've just got from the states,where it is legal,
I have never seen so many people with mental issues.
I think the jury is still out on. This one ?
By TVTechnology
CBD oil is same minus the THC - or the 'high' element. If you dig a little further you will find those who have cured themselves of cancer, have used oil containing both.

never killed anyone ?

True. Although there was one reported issue of a guy who's heart slowed down so much it stopped, but the jury was out as he had a heart issue prior to. So the general consensus is that cannabis has never killed anyone. Though it is rumoured if you can ingest 750 KG in one sitting, it is theoretically possible :D

And never led to taking different drugs ?

Alcohol is the worst gateway drug, because it reduces your ability to say no! I would go as far to say as Alcohol is really the only and true gateway drug as it reduces your commonsense level to do stupid things, some of which can be dangerous to you and others around you. Cannabis usually has a calming affect, you don't see people stab each other after a joint! When was the first time I tried cannabis, when I was drunk :wink:

And doesn't lead to paranoia ?

This is an interesting one - I think the answer is if you have any mental health issues I suspect any use of any drug will not help, this is true with Cannabis - does it affect mental health of those without mental health issues, probably not - I know a lot of middle-aged business men, who are hardworking, sucessful and do not have mental health issues after using all of their adult life. I also know of someone in their 70's who has been doing since their 20's and are perfectly fine. There is more of an issue if you use from a young age, before the brain is fully developed. Alcohol / Cocaine / Heroin / New China cheap drugs MCAT? way-way worse.

I've just got from the states,where it is legal,
I have never seen so many people with mental issues.
I think the jury is still out on. This one ?

No the issue in the states is the Americans (they voted a crazy person in, which should tell you something) - people been using it in Canada for some time and it's been used for 100's years below the radar. America has a massive problem, cuased by financial inequality and the opiate issue - pain killers - in fact it's been said a lot of the states bought in the cannabis legality to try to help with the opiate issue - pain relief etc. The optiate issue is a horrible one, people hooked on pain killers, denied renewal policies for health providers - have even turned to street dealers to use Heroin for pain relief, unbelievable. So the president cuts medicaid and 12-13 million poor people cant get presecriptions. That's America's problem Healthcare and the other Guns.

No drug is perfect - but cannabis has shown health benefits. I have a digestive issue which causes me immense pain at times, feels like a knife been stuck and twisted in my guts at times, 2 lugs on a vaporiser and I can move again. Microdose, not walking around like a stoned zombie! I also know someone with fibromyalgia - a muscle pain issue, he uses daily and it's the only non drastic medical option that will work for him.

So, nothings perfect - but Cannabis in general, which is a natural herb, is nowhere near as bad as alcohol which destroys lives, health and causes the most mental health issues. Don't make the mistake of because we are all acclimatised to alcohol, it's not a drug and ok - as it ruins more lives than anything else.

Goverments have not liked 'weed' simply because it can be grown at home, not easily taxble on that basis and big pharma spent years lobbying cannabis to be illegal, as theyt wanted to produce their own 'synthesized version'. When you have a situation where the American medical board has finally stated Cannabis can help with curing cancer (note they won't state Cannabis will cure cancer), but have taken a step to saying it as mounting evidence of positive medical benefits is forced out into the public arena.

We also are genetically programmed with receptors for Cannabis within our bodies, which people believe are related to key health triggers?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system

Ultimately though, if you are already paranoid or suffer mental health issues, then Cannabis, Alcohol or anything that can alter your state of mind, won't help.

I find it quite odd, that people who can go to a bar most days, drink a few a day, think people who have a little cannabis are 'drug users', when they themselves are not only drug users *alcohol is a poison you know, it's toxicity is the bodies response! and more to the point, there's alcoholics everywhere here - definition if you need or have just one drink most days....It's all about perception & what we are told or grown up believing - whether it is true or not, is a different coversation entirely :D

Wendy - My dad is 'anti drugs' mae him try CBD oil for his arthritis and claims it has helped him more than any medication from the doctor. Couple of drops under the tongue every day.
By Wendy
Wendy - My dad is 'anti drugs' mae him try CBD oil for his arthritis and claims it has helped him more than any medication from the doctor. Couple of drops under the tongue every day.

Yes same as me, totally anti drugs (inc booze) but CBD helps me a lot, and I have learnt a lot, we are used to cannabinoids in years gone by hemp grew wild and livestock ate it, so we had it too, with all the managed farms etc it has dissipated from our diet and of course the medical companies don't want us to find a natural health aid that wont make them millions :twisted:
By TVTechnology
don't want us to find a natural health aid that wont make them millions :twisted:
Yup they want to keep us sick, so they can keep selling us medicine. Customer for life.

I've been offered drugs for a stomach problem, where one of the reported side effects, is to cause another stomach problem !! Oh and lest I forget, also another added noted benefit of increasing my chance of getting cancer! What a bonus. :shock:

I think i'll stick with some CBD or combined oil - youtube video's on how to make it :wink:
By royazul
The company I used to buy oil from ( CBD Brothers ) here in Spain have now issued a statement saying that they are no longer able to offer mail order. Some new Government law.

Now I will have tomorrow from their UK company and have it sent to Spain
By TVTechnology
The company I used to buy oil from ( CBD Brothers ) here in Spain have now issued a statement saying that they are no longer able to offer mail order. Some new Government law.

Now I will have tomorrow from their UK company and have it sent to Spain
That is not much help at all! I do know of someone selling in a local market, Zocco I believe, she does the oil, balms and a few other bits. There's also grow shops locally which sell and even a CBD shop in Los Montesinos high street.

You can make your own too, but perhaps best saved for another day. For anyone considering its potential to heal serious medical conditions, here's an interesting place to start. http://phoenixtears.ca/
By TVTechnology
Thanks for the info., I can buy my oil at a shop, but well over priced. Cheaper to have it sent from UK :)
Understood, it's also possible to make it yourself, much cheaper and stronger if you so wish. Just ask google. There's a youtube video for everything & I do mean everything :D

Thanks freddo

I phone 6

Hi yes have done that but no different thanks :?

Spain increase minimum wage

Spain's minimum wage will jump by 22% in 2019 - […]

Wanted intruder alarm

Can you tell me the make of the alarm that you bou[…]

Tablet to Tv

Have a great Christmas. Mick Cheers Mick - sam[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?

The Brexit deal negotiated by Theresa May may be '[…]

Visiting the housebound

http://helpathomecb.com/ Perhaps these could he[…]

SATELLITE DISH FOR SALE

Please put a price on your advert or it will be re[…]