Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
By Jimbo1916
#1102799
pete evans wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 pm
I never use bad language and get angry when someone does and it is aimed at me. That isnt what open forum is for.
I'm not a great fan of Mrs Nelson but you were always on his back.

You asked for all you got, so stop bleating.

Who's John.
By Mrs Nelson
#1102808
coolkid wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Used to love this forum but not suprised or disappointed that its finishing.

The biggest mystery to me, well apart from why all the abuse was allowed to go on, is why these posters who want to have a slanging match or make sarcastic/abusive/demeaning comments choose to do it in public, such as on this thread the dialogue between mrs nelson and pete evans, why not just do it privately.

Shame it was all spoiled for everyone who otherwise enjoyed taking part

It’s a forum, you don’t have slanging matches in private. Normally hundreds of members would be backing me up publically and discussing whether spelling mistakes are a big deal etc, however you chose to critisise rather than debate, you are more of the problem than I am.

On all the other sections of this forum, we behave, so you can’t suggest that the banter here is what’s keeping people off, go in to general enquiries it’s a great forum, quality not quantity, but no crap.

You might not be my greatest fan JOHN, but I haven’t changed, everything can change. :D

A bloke called pete Evans introduced himself to me, he had bo and bad breath, kneweverything about this forum, I didn’t ask for id.

As far as I’m concerned, he will always be pete Evans.

No Dave he did have a few home made tattoos but not TW .
User avatar
By Jimbo1916
#1102810
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 am
coolkid wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Used to love this forum but not suprised or disappointed that its finishing.

The biggest mystery to me, well apart from why all the abuse was allowed to go on, is why these posters who want to have a slanging match or make sarcastic/abusive/demeaning comments choose to do it in public, such as on this thread the dialogue between mrs nelson and pete evans, why not just do it privately.

Shame it was all spoiled for everyone who otherwise enjoyed taking part

It’s a forum, you don’t have slanging matches in private. Normally hundreds of members would be backing me up publically and discussing whether spelling mistakes are a big deal etc, however you chose to critisise rather than debate, you are more of the problem than I am.

On all the other sections of this forum, we behave, so you can’t suggest that the banter here is what’s keeping people off, go in to general enquiries it’s a great forum, quality not quantity, but no crap.

You might not be my greatest fan JOHN, but I haven’t changed, everything can change. :D
Yes I much prefer Kevin Tyler. :wink:
By Mrs Nelson
#1102812
pete evans wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:42 am
rubbish;

It’s a forum, you don’t have slanging matches in private.

who says slanging matches shouldnt be in private? When did you make the rules?
Pete me ole mate

You cant change your tattoos but you can have a good scrub.

Get off the internet, for you, this battle is lost.
By Mrs Nelson
#1102818
I doubt that very much.

I hope you don’t do freelance web work and meet and greet clients in the gear you met me in, there is a time and place for the whiff of tarmac.
User avatar
By Jimbo1916
#1102838
So the internet isn`t web related. The World Wide Web is the internet you dumb fool.

And you say that you do business on it, what are you peddling on there ...... What a load of bullsh*t.

The Internet is the global system of interconnected computer networks that use the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link devices worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing.
By pete evans
#1102848
you have a strange way of spelling peter. you spell it Mrs Nelson. I had monitored this forum for months before I joined, you were a laughing stock then. I am here for a reason, surely you worked it out.
This forum.

I have a couple of days spare to try and work this[…]

Wanted a Plumber

ring Peter on 617087174

This,That & another two

Council Borough - tax - county - privy

This or that or other

Coat Hanger - under - winter

This or That

Meats Cooked or assorted

words

Cheese

New Word Game.

Your are back Soapy!! Great!! Harvest

PLUMBER ADVICE NEEDED

We have a corner bath in one of our bathrooms and […]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities