Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By redman
Well do all you Thatcher lovers still adore her.
It is now highly likely that this cow will have known that a certain Mt Cyril smith was abusing young children, she knew this 6 months before he was knighted, just as I guess she knew of the Hillsborough cover up , and also sanctioned the police violence at orgreave, Then again what does that matter when she let Some of you make a few quid with the right to buy,
By johnnyC
redman wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:12 pm

It is now highly likely .........just as I guess .......
Exactly, redman....you have no idea....just malicious tittle tattle!

No mention of your own alleged deviant Dryberg, or Thorpe, or Labour cover up and apathy in Rochdale....just outpouring of your hatred for the bludgeon of your Communist ideals,... Mrs Thatcher!

And my heart still bleeds for those angelic pickets at Orgreave.....not!

"old bags" says Mrs Nelson....kind as ever....what would his own mother say ,I wonder...?

But then, ....its only highly likely, .......I guess.....
By redman
I think most decent mothers would have been disgusted by Thatcher. people who are in much better positions than you have stated these facts .Labour, Tory ,Liberal ,it doesn’t matter if this is true,Then she was a rat
By Ketron
Aahh ! :D ....I'm so happy that certain members keep mentioning the "Great Lady Margaret".
It's keeping her memory and achievements alive ...thank you Gentlemen.
The Iron Lady must never be forgotten...God bless her ! :)
By Jimbo1916
redman wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 am
I think most decent mothers would have been disgusted by Thatcher. people who are in much better positions than you have stated these facts .Labour, Tory ,Liberal ,it doesn’t matter if this is true,Then she was a rat
Give it a rest why don`t you. This has been done to death on here by nasty nelly and his ilk for years now, so turn the record over.

There`s something very unhealthy about your and nasty's obsession with a dead woman.

You`re not going to change peoples opinions of her so move on and get a life. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mrs Nelson
The Tory party has always been full of paedos and misfits.

You could say it’s in their blood

I think it’s a shame though how much support they get from penniless council estate wanna be toffs.

Achievements?, like the housing crisis, taking the jobless from thousands to millions, creating the benefit culture and nurturing a complete mistrust of the police. What suckers.

:lol:

There is plenty of mileage in the Tory scandal redman, it’s a free country you post what you want mate.
By johnnyC
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:38 am
The Tory party has always been full of paedos and misfits

Great wisdom there Mrs Nelson....I wonder why more people do not take you more seriously....

We do however have to Thank Labour for ugly council housing , highrise tower blocks, unemployed thickos, single mother flats, immigrant ghettos, comprehensive so-called schools, untouchable Travellers, railway and postal strikes, and the fattest, ugliest, most unkempt and ill educated bunch of MPs ever to disgrace the House of Commons!!

You are certainly ar home amongst them, Mrs N and redman....birds of a feather etc. etc. :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
Welcome back kevin, so you decided to return and keep the blues in line, well done. Low pay low self esteem and a poorly educated youth, obviously what you get when you don’t live in a castle with a moat. Thank the tories for that.
By Mr Jones
boring old sound bites yawn. It’s nothing to do with envy, not everyone can live in a castle we all know that.
By Linkwater
"Thatcher heath may mogg bojo,
Need I say more."

Blair and Brown were hard to beat as a comedy act.
By johnnyC
These comedians will beat even those two Labour Twats.....

Corbyn, Mcdonnell, Thornberry, Abbott, Benn, (and son),Kinnock, (and son and wife), Straw, (and son), Prescott,(and son),Livingstone, Skinner, Balls,(and wife), ,Vaz, Dryburg, Jack Jones, Scargill, Milliband,(both)....the list goes on and on...where do these prats come from, and who are the even bigger prats that vote for them??

Don,t tell me ....the likes of Mrs Nelson and her friends....what will we do about their sort....they put all our futures at risk..???..

.....I blame comprehensive education.....but of course.....that came from Labour didn,t it......

So...really...it all fits.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dentists

We are near carrefour and Julia my wife needs […]

New Tory leader suggestions.

Exactly....Sums up nasty nelly to a tee. :D […]

Sky movies....recommendations

I get films from TOR

Pullmantur cruse from Alicante.

160 euro is a good price. Just a Pisa and Florence[…]

Hello again, Found a photo of the leaflet!i Reserv[…]

HP laptop battery needed

Thanks freddo.

WANTED JET WASHER

Sorry about that. Any time in the morning.

whatsap on laptop

you have to take a photo using the icon

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities