Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By redman
Well do all you Thatcher lovers still adore her.
It is now highly likely that this cow will have known that a certain Mt Cyril smith was abusing young children, she knew this 6 months before he was knighted, just as I guess she knew of the Hillsborough cover up , and also sanctioned the police violence at orgreave, Then again what does that matter when she let Some of you make a few quid with the right to buy,
By redman
I think most decent mothers would have been disgusted by Thatcher. people who are in much better positions than you have stated these facts .Labour, Tory ,Liberal ,it doesn’t matter if this is true,Then she was a rat
By Ketron
Aahh ! :D ....I'm so happy that certain members keep mentioning the "Great Lady Margaret".
It's keeping her memory and achievements alive ...thank you Gentlemen.
The Iron Lady must never be forgotten...God bless her ! :)
By Jimbo1916
redman wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 am
I think most decent mothers would have been disgusted by Thatcher. people who are in much better positions than you have stated these facts .Labour, Tory ,Liberal ,it doesn’t matter if this is true,Then she was a rat
Give it a rest why don`t you. This has been done to death on here by nasty nelly and his ilk for years now, so turn the record over.

There`s something very unhealthy about your and nasty's obsession with a dead woman.

You`re not going to change peoples opinions of her so move on and get a life. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mrs Nelson
The Tory party has always been full of paedos and misfits.

You could say it’s in their blood

I think it’s a shame though how much support they get from penniless council estate wanna be toffs.

Achievements?, like the housing crisis, taking the jobless from thousands to millions, creating the benefit culture and nurturing a complete mistrust of the police. What suckers.

:lol:

There is plenty of mileage in the Tory scandal redman, it’s a free country you post what you want mate.
By Mr Jones
Welcome back kevin, so you decided to return and keep the blues in line, well done. Low pay low self esteem and a poorly educated youth, obviously what you get when you don’t live in a castle with a moat. Thank the tories for that.
By Mr Jones
boring old sound bites yawn. It’s nothing to do with envy, not everyone can live in a castle we all know that.
By Linkwater
"Thatcher heath may mogg bojo,
Need I say more."

Blair and Brown were hard to beat as a comedy act.
By Ketron
I would say you're being very compassionate JohnnyC , in disposing of them in this humane way. :wink:
I'd prefer to see them boiled in a barrel of burning tar ! :lol:
December 25

Do what I do and give 50 euros to charity instead […]

still live

Why folks is this forum Closing down ?

Lift back to the UK

Keep a look out for Bla Bla Bla the lift share web[…]

Stunning photography here

Thank you for sharing, amazing pics.

Electric bill

Anybody know whether the day and night meters are […]

This forum.

Primark onesie?

PLASTIC

I don’t throw a lot of plastic out anymore. […]

Microwave for sale 20 euros

interested in microwave. Where are you ?

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities