Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By stowie39
Hi, some advice please.

Just been charged €40 again by Sabadell in charges. I was wondering does anyone use a UK bank to pay Direct Debits and such, indeed is it possible? If so any pros or cons. TIA
By heilan'lassie
woodhai wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:37 am
I'm sure there is a lady on the forum uses Transferwise to pay her bills. They don't doDirect debits but I know Currencies direct do because I use them.
I am that lady, who uses Transferwise.
I just pay my bills online, as they come in online, using a Mastercard Debit card, issued by my Transferwise Borderless account.
Personally, I don't like direct debits - I have been stung in the past, so now choose to pay my bills as I go along, but friends of mine would be very interested to hear more about how the direct debit facility works with Currencies Direct.
stowie39 wrote:Hi, some advice please.

Just been charged €40 again by Sabadell in charges. I was wondering does anyone use a UK bank to pay Direct Debits and such, indeed is it possible? If so any pros or cons. TIA

Hi, we're in the process of cancelling our Sabadell key account (non res) because of their obscene charges, we're currently paying €140 per year. :evil:

We've opened a N26 fee free online account which provides a Spanish IBAN so that we can pay our Spanish bills by direct debits. We can fund the N26 account using Transferwise which gives a very good exchange rate/commission in comparison to other services. We already have a UK Santander 123 account which allows fee free use of any Santander ATM in mainland Spain and gives a commission free Visa rate for conversion. We'll cancel the Sabadell account once all our direct debits are in place. 8)

https://n26.com/en-es/?utm_source=googl ... gJ9lfD_BwE

Aha No more than I would have expected from a lo[…]

Video tape to dvd

Hello marylou Jasons card shop on La Marina Urb us[…]

New Torrevieja forum problem

It's back up. Owner says the original issue was wi[…]

A short video of the works currently in progress o[…]

AEPD Data Protection

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I tak[…]

We are all in limbo again .. :roll:

www.torrevieja.co.uk

Thanks to Gary for everything and best wishes for […]