Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

Quoted today to put 25sq meters of tiles onto bare walls.. €1,400
Surely this is extremely costly.
What do local spanish people pay to have their tiling done? I had hoped to pay much.much less that this ludicrous quotation...that was only for the work, I would provide the tiles, adhesive and grout.

Help...please.
Beardyboy, I'm with Alf. Ivo is brilliant with tiling and other building work. Totally trustworthy and very fair prices. He has done numerous work for me and my neighbours and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Well worth a quote.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to offer suggestions and advice.
Time has run out on this occasion . We should have flown home on Friday but changed our flights and return home this coming Friday. No time to get the work done this time so it will have to wait until we come back in the Autumn.
The laugh is, we are going home and plan to have our en-suite remodelled during the summer . This time,I won’t have the forum to rely on and will have to pay through the nose for tiles and most other things.
But,Joy of Joys, we have the good old British Open to look forward to! The best days are the practise days and look forward to watching the boys prepare for battle.
Many thanks again.
Of course you are right Freddo. The Open is often referred to as The British Open to differentiate from The Irish Open and the Scottish Open which all precede the Open.
Now that that is cleared up, we may all look forward to each of these great events. Cheers!
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy ?

I have only just read your reply and I am extremel[…]

To add to the insurance bit above. Those whose hom[…]

Take a long lie down with a large Larios gin and t[…]

H I have a solar powered casio edifice in perfec[…]

Theft

Jimbo i have no idea why it happened that way I ha[…]

Surplus following move and renovation The lot for[…]

UBER Taxi Servicce

black saloon cars and transit Van's with blue num[…]

Gas BBQ bottles for sale?

Hi, I’ve bought & brought a Weber Gas BB[…]