Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Beardyboy
No sun beds anywhere. What is going on? This has to be madness.
I read that they were now in situ in Torrevieja but Guardamar would have theirs in mid June. No sun beds anywhere in this area.
The beaches look weird without the lovely coconut sunshades and blue and white loungers.
Could we petition the council?
By Info
The last bit in the papers about the sun loungers and umbrellas was back in March when it said the last contract ran out last September and the Town Hall hadn't issued any adds for a new contract. It would appear nothing is in place yet. Not a great start to the Town Hall's new tourism drive which was prominently featured in the papers.

Bee
By Info
An article in today s Informacion says there will be no sunbeds or umbrellas, pedalos etc or even chairs for the lifeguards on the 3 town beaches in Torrevieja this summer. It says they will be available on the La Mata beaches. No contract was entered into for the supply of these services since 2016. For a tourist destination this is bad.
https://www.diarioinformacion.com/vega- ... 60654.html

Bee
By Beardyboy
The beaches look so strange without the sun beds and parasols.
I am amazed by the poor administrative skills in the town hall. Such a waste of revenue income and a dreadful disregard for their tourists and residents alike.
I am pleased to see that La Mata is to have their sunbeds as my visiting family always enjoy the luxury of one or two of them.
Many thanks Bee. Great to be updated.
By Info
Sorry Rosemary my mistake La Mata will not have any of the services either unless the Town Hall comes to some temporary arrangement for July and August.

Bee
Fire stick 4K

How easy are they to set up, before i mess it up[…]

LG 32 inch LCD TV for sale

No if it was I would have said so Thanks If you c[…]

Horizontal Property Act

This the Administrator that manages the other urba[…]

Car air conditioning top up

did they check for leaks and put a dye in case of […]

Corvera Airport

Beniconnect do it for 39 euro for up to 4 passenge[…]

Spanish pronunciation