Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Info
San Juan is always the 24th June and is a fiesta. Alicante do their crema and Palmera on 24th but Torrevieja usually do theirs on the night of the 23rd.

Bee
By Beardyboy
The last few times we made the effort to book a restaurant so that we could enjoy the fireworks....there weren’t any....none! The taxi driver told us “ no dinero”. No money! That was a few years ago now so I am keen to know if the fireworks have resumed as we always enjoyed them.
By Info
The only community that now erects a hoguera is Calvario de Molino around the Calle Azorin area. The Town Hall banned the fires on the beach last year because of the threat to the nesting turtles and the mess which the council had to clean up next day. https://m.facebook.com/hogueracalvarioTorrevieja/

Alicante city is the place to be if you want the real St Juan Hogueras/Fogueras fire festival and especially the night of the 24th and from 25th its a week of fireworks competitions.
Programme for Alicante

https://hogueras.com/calendario-de-hogueras/
There is also a San Juan Feria de Toros during the festival

Bee
By ann
Last year Torrevieja had no bonfires on the 23rd June, and very few people having a barbecue on the beach. The previous year a lot of bonfires and barbecues, but these have been banned now. It wasn't as enjoyable a spectacle last year, but for health and safety better.
RTN / SOL TIMES KAPUT

Heard Sunshine News was coming out a couple of wee[…]

POLYCARBONATE ROOF

Interesting. I presume you are fluent in Spanish w[…]

Bombarded with Microsoft scam calls

It depends where you are "advertising "[…]

Electric water heater

I am on the night and day tariff , mainly because […]

Grey/Mushroom L shaped sofa converts into bed. 25[…]

Settees and carpet

Settees gone , Carpet still for sale

Ironing service