Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By jimny1
About 3 weeks ago i got home and noticed a spillage of white gloss paint on the path outside our property
Its a large patch on the path and streaks on the road going up the hill then tapering off
It looks as if someone had paint in their car that tipped over and they stopped on the road, got the can out, and tried to clean it using the footpath to rest it on, leaving a right mess
I contacted our administrator for blue lagoon martina and she said she would speak to the town hall
She got back to me today to say she made a mistake contacting them, they said it wasnt san miguels responsibility but orihuelas, we are on the border between the two and from past experience they will not clean it up, she said they they never repair anything , so it would be a waste of time contacting them
Needless to say I am really annoyed that i have to put up with the state of the path, that is not my responsibility but i tried to get something done
When it gets really hot in the summer the paint will melt and people using the footpath are going to be stepping into it, especially at night when they may not see anything
Has anyone had a similar experience with the numbskull ayemento in orihuela and what action could be taken to get them to do something
cheers
By Info
I find sand is great for removing troublesome spills like that. Get a bucketful of sand and put the sand liberally on top of the paint spill then get a fire shovel and scoop the lot into a bucket or a bag. Repeat a few times if necessary. If you don't have sand clay is just as good. It should be easy to get rid of any of the residue with a power hose. Does your community have a gardiner who can do this for you?
Bee
By jimny1
Thanks Info
Not sure about the gardener as i dont live on a shared urbanisation
I would just like orihuela council to get their finger out , we all contribute towards their jobs , they need a bomb up their backsides
Car air conditioning top up

Please see services wanted section

Why don't you keep him yourself and then your neig[…]

Tx fred. It would help if I read the whole thing. […]

Car air conditioning top up

Manolo Ruiz, Los Montesinos. Charged me €40 2[…]

Fibre Internet with DVBLAB

If anyone has Fibre internet with DVBLab are you s[…]

Redirect post

That’s how I read it from the info you sent […]

Horizontal Property Act

Do you mean bar someone? I would think only if the[…]