Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Info
Ic if you are getting someone to apply for the licence for you they will probably do the lot. You will need all the information for them like your passport,nie no and cadastral no. They will then have to wait for the licence number to be issued. Once that issues they will need to register you and it with the Guardia. I presume you would have to sign some document with whatever company you use to give them the power to act for you. If doing it yourself once you get the licence no you go and register with the Guardia and then set yourself up with the online check in system. There is a facility on the check-in app to suit renters like you who don't meet guests. You also have to get your sign made with your licence no on it and placed outside your door. I can't think of anything else. Bee
By old boy
ic wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:37 am
old boy wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:32 am
ic wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:03 am
I only have the one small apartment, and only cleaners in Spain - no meet and greeters.
How do the renters get the keys, then?
In the post.

Next question then - who does the laundry and cleans the apartment after each set of guests leave, or do they have to do it themselves?
By ic
Info wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:18 pm
Ic if you are getting someone to apply for the licence for you they will probably do the lot. You will need all the information for them like your passport,nie no and cadastral no. They will then have to wait for the licence number to be issued. Once that issues they will need to register you and it with the Guardia. I presume you would have to sign some document with whatever company you use to give them the power to act for you. If doing it yourself once you get the licence no you go and register with the Guardia and then set yourself up with the online check in system. There is a facility on the check-in app to suit renters like you who don't meet guests. You also have to get your sign made with your licence no on it and placed outside your door. I can't think of anything else. Bee
Thanks Bee, the helps much appreciated. Is there a company on the Costa Blanca that anyone here can recommend from personal experience to take care of the licence part and/or the tax part?
By Apple
Info wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:43 pm
ic I have now come across a company in Orihuela Costa who are doing the licence and registering for clients its called Spanish Solutions. It might be worth contacting them. https://www.spanishsolutions.net/blog/b ... y-rentals/

Bee
Hi all,
When I started this thread I thought that it was just me who was in the dark about the whole process!!!!!! Apparently not :shock:

Anyway has anyone actually used this company suggested by Bee?

Also does anyone have a link to the app mentioned?

Thanks all :D
By Newmaney
Is anyone concerned about personal data security ? I mean would you provide an individual (not somewhere like a bank) with a copy of your passport (hard copy required to be held on file for 3 years) ? They have all your personal details including picture, signature, date of birth , place of birth etc. and would have your home address from the booking - they have everything about you.

I may be a cynic but this is really open to abuse by people and other making money out of cloning individuals.
By Newmaney
freddo wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:05 pm
Get your facts right
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-08-24T07:08:52Z
Wow. freddo I am disappointed in your response and I don't know what your problem is a I was stating factual evidence ! Go to WHOIS.COM and see for yourself. All domainers use whois.com to research who owns domain names, how long etc. this is how I made my money.

https://www.whois.com/whois/checkinscan.com

Being brutally honest this looks like a scam website. The pictures of the staff are to brilliant in photo for amateur people working for a company and the fact when you click on them they return you to sign up and not to their bio sends out a worrying message. Do these people have any experience or are just a face put on a website.

I hope I am wrong.
By Newmaney
peteram wrote:Yes, expiry is August 2019 as per Freddo.

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=checkinscan.com

Register has the same whois info, icann is the 'nominet' for .com sites.
Apparently gone ?
is
https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name= ... inscan.com

Just checked another type whois.com website and the domain name is on the market for sale. Something not right about this website, sorry I don't want to see any caught out.
Last edited by Newmaney on Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dyson

Hi Chas, I have a v10 animal which has a multitude[…]

RYANAIR

I did ask that NO I had to take it through then I […]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/na[…]

wanted three wheel bike

has anyone a three wheel cycle that is surplus for[…]

Gift tax

From Blevin Franks a bit of useful info Capital […]

Hi, how do I pay the 5 euros?

MECHANIC WANTED

Chris tel 648938619 based in Quesada.