Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Info
Rightsaidfred you are very good to share your hands-on knowledge with those struggling to get to grips with the new rules. The mechanics of the new rules are getting lost in all the posts and as there are nearly 2000 views of the post now it must be important to people. It would be good to pull out the basics of how its done into one post for those who need it. One question I have is did you go to the Guardia Civil station initially to get your password to use their on-line guest registration service? Is there then a feature on the scan site app to marry the guest information from your property to your Guardia Civil identity? https://www.checkinscan.com/en/ Bee
By Info
rightsaidfred wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:39 pm
Someone would need to meet the clients and scan for you I presume ,you need the signature or you can’t forward to Guardia Civil
I gather from reading the scan app that it has a facility for allowing your guests to do remote scan and signing of passport . Incidentally the guest signs the scan on whosever phone with their finger or a stylus but for 99.9% it will be their finger.
From the website :
GUEST SELF CHECK-IN
If your guests arrive at the property without your assistance, they can scan a QR code and check themselves in using our app.

You can also give whoever looks after your property access to your account on their phone to scan in the passports. Bee
By Newmaney
Just to throw something into the equation, which app is legal ? The app detailed in this thread is different to one I have seen in a local freebie papers. These apps might be legal but who is actually getting your information ?
By Info
Legal or not have you accessed the guardia civil site. It says it is not a secure site as their certificate has not been updated and do you want to proceed? Of course you have no other option but to proceed as you have to feed in the data or be in breach of the new law. Bee
Bee, one you have the tourist licence take it to the Guardia Civil with everything you have( you know what it’s like here👀),passport , nie, escritura , they will register you and takes approx 3 weeks, you can register clients with them by email , but my choice was Check in Scan, an app I have on my I phone, I have a direct no somewhere to contact them. let me try and find it
By ic
Info wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:58 am
Rightsaidfred you are very good to share your hands-on knowledge with those struggling to get to grips with the new rules. The mechanics of the new rules are getting lost in all the posts and as there are nearly 2000 views of the post now it must be important to people. It would be good to pull out the basics of how its done into one post for those who need it.
Bee
I agree with Bee, there's some very helpful people in this thread, thank you.

Would be great to have one thread, with all the various steps right from the very beginning to completion.

I only have the one small apartment, and only cleaners in Spain - no meet and greeters.
I phone 6

you could go in to settings and roaming then mobil[…]

Spain increase minimum wage

Spain's minimum wage will jump by 22% in 2019 - th[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?

The Brexit deal negotiated by Theresa May may be '[…]

Visiting the housebound

http://helpathomecb.com/ Perhaps these could he[…]

SATELLITE DISH FOR SALE

Please put a price on your advert or it will be re[…]

Portugal Drugs Bust - Cruise Ship

They live in Guardamar Not anymore they don't :D[…]