Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Apple
A big thank you to all of you who replied.
I advertise with Tripadvisor and Homeaway and it was out of the blue that they deactivated my site!
I have never received any sort of communication from them about a Tourist Licence!!! If I had done I would heve been on it immediately.
This has caused me so many problems now. :shock:
I will get on to my Spanish lawyer about it all, but it seems that it will take three or four months to resolve.
I am so stressed out by it all!!! :cry: :cry:
By kenbowns
Apple, so sorry to read how stressed you are, you would have though that Homeaway and Tripadvisor would have communicated in some way.

I forget which site I saw this on but they had tourist licence ' pending ' on some of the property ads, so perhaps you could ask them if your ad would be re activated once that you could prove that you had started off the process of applying for the tourist license...just a thought.
By Apple
kenbowns wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:19 am
Apple, so sorry to read how stressed you are, you would have though that Homeaway and Tripadvisor would have communicated in some way.

I forget which site I saw this on but they had tourist licence ' pending ' on some of the property ads, so perhaps you could ask them if your ad would be re activated once that you could prove that you had started off the process of applying for the tourist license...just a thought.
Thanks Ken.
I can't even get in touch with tripadvisor!!! I have tried every email on their site but they have all been returned and as for a phone number, I can't find one. They have a help center but that just sends me round in circles . :? :cry:
By kenbowns
angela59 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:28 pm
If anyone knows of a company who can do this tourist licence for you please let me know. My solicitor does not want to know :(

TIA

angela59
Angela59
I made a suggestion in an earlier post within this thread.
By Jimbo1916
Hopefully she is fluent in Spanish because according to your link, that`s the only language the form is in.

Why are some on here giving people advice on how to do everything on the cheap with little or no professional help and probably no command of the language.

We are talking about legal procedure here, not buying a bag of chips. :roll:
By joncastle
It might not be rocket science but if you are not following all the new rules why bother. Follow all the rules or just follow the rules that you can find out about, that's why most people use a legal professional when a big fine can be incurred if you don't.
Dyson

Hi Chas, I have a v10 animal which has a multitude[…]

RYANAIR

I did ask that NO I had to take it through then I […]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/na[…]

wanted three wheel bike

has anyone a three wheel cycle that is surplus for[…]

Gift tax

From Blevin Franks a bit of useful info Capital […]

Hi, how do I pay the 5 euros?

MECHANIC WANTED

Chris tel 648938619 based in Quesada.