Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By KenR
My neighbours speak very highly of a company called Ecolex who are in Rojales, they're very good at organising the licence - ask for a lady by the name of Marina Fuentes. 966 713 143.
By ic
Am hearing that some (English) people are now, after some years of letting out their property without the authorities knowing, are now trying to get them legally registered for rentals, but the authorities are finding any slightest excuse to not give approval, (small bathroom, aircon not in every room, etc). The trouble is then, is that their property is then on the authororities radar and can't go back to letting it out again, like they were before?

Has anyone else here heard of this as well? Opinions?
By freddo
ic wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:19 pm
Am hearing that some (English) people are now, after some years of letting out their property without the authorities knowing, are now trying to get them legally registered for rentals, but the authorities are finding any slightest excuse to not give approval, (small bathroom, aircon not in every room, etc). The trouble is then, is that their property is then on the authororities radar and can't go back to letting it out again, like they were before?

More bar room garbage there is no problem with getting a Tourist Rental licence jus a wait of a few weeks as they have not increased the staff to deal with all the applications also the Inspectors have just started to visit properties mainly the ones that are advertised on rental sites .
By ic
freddo wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:08 pm
ic wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:19 pm

More bar room garbage there is no problem with getting a Tourist Rental licence jus a wait of a few weeks as they have not increased the staff to deal with all the applications also the Inspectors have just started to visit properties mainly the ones that are advertised on rental sites .
I'm not sure about the garbage part. How big do the bathrooms need to be, to 'qualify'?
By freddo
What your are referring to is the requirements for tourist accopmmodation in designated Tourist rental properties usually in blocks of 3 storey apartments
You need to read up and the Rental laws I have posted it on here a few times
By ic
freddo wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:37 pm
What your are referring to is the requirements for tourist accopmmodation in designated Tourist rental properties usually in blocks of 3 storey apartments
You need to read up and the Rental laws I have posted it on here a few times
Yep, but where are the required sizes of bathrooms mentioned?
By Info
The regulations give you what you must have for each category. It is up to the person applying for the licence to tick the category that matches their apartment. It is a very simple application form and there are no catch 22 questions. I notice in the link freddo gave that it says for the Valencia Communidad owners must get permission from their Town Hall. I thought that only applied to Valencia city and not the whole Communidad? Bee
By freddo
Deb64 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:39 pm
If you haven't got a TL then legally you can't rent out the property on a 3rd party rental website, what you do and how you do it is then a choice you make.

You can beging renting as soon as you have posted the application
Dyson

Hi Chas, I have a v10 animal which has a multitude[…]

RYANAIR

I did ask that NO I had to take it through then I […]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/na[…]

wanted three wheel bike

has anyone a three wheel cycle that is surplus for[…]

Gift tax

From Blevin Franks a bit of useful info Capital […]

Hi, how do I pay the 5 euros?

MECHANIC WANTED