Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

Hi all.

I'm in Torrevieja for a week, 6th - 11th May, and would very much love to meet chess players (of any level) to play with.

Also, I'd be grateful if anyone can let me know if there is a chess club in the Torrevieja area.

Thank you.
Hi,
There's a chess club which meets at Reflections, San Luis at 1pm Fridays but it seems you won't be here on Friday. Next time you can book different days!!! It's mostly N.Europeans who turn up here. There's another one in town which I believe is more Spanish and pretty strong. I've not been there but it's called Capablanca and it's in Av. Diego Ramirez Pastor. There's also one in Costa Orihuela. I have no details of this but will try and find out on Friday and post another answer at the weekend. Regards, Pete Waller :D
Thank you Pete for your response. Really helpful.

Incidentally, I'll be in Torrevieja up until Friday 11th May. I return back to London on Saturday 12th May. So, hopefully I'll get to play a game at San Luis - if I can find the place. I'm not familiar with the area.

If you are interested and available for a game too, and you are in the Torevieja area, I'm happy to have a game, or two, with you too.

Cheers
Ifeanyi
H(i,
It seems that Orihuela Costa has packed up for the summer. San Louis is pretty easy to find Bus or Car. If you would like to bell me when you get here I can give you directions and I would likely be available for a game any time, but I'm not that strong a player. (If at first you don't succeed, try again because I often forget to turn on my phone!!) PH. 658 234 420 (spanish number) Many regards, Pete
Firestick BBC iplayer

IF you are trying to use the official iPlayer app,[…]

I must apologise sincerely to those who asked th[…]

Missed call

That's not how officials work in Spain.

Bar Carlos

It was something like All that Jaz but can’[…]

Samsung 32 inch tv 99 euros

This item has now been sold. Thanks

Carols

Looking for a band to play carols.

outlook email problem