Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By cameron
We are going for a holiday to Roquetas de Mar and will be taking the car. Does anyone know if there are any interesting places to visit in that area?
By Karen Jones
If you find any let me know. I went there years ago there was a lovely little village and harbour just a mile or so north. Last time I visited it had completely gone! 😬.
By cameron
I have tried everywhere in this area to buy a map of Almeria but the few places that sell maps only do Costa Blanca, hoping to call at Mojacar on the way down but would like some recommendations for day trips.
By Beardyboy
You will get one at the service station on route to Almeria once you enter Andalusia. I bought mine there last year. Enjoy your trip.
By cameron
Beardyboy wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:26 pm
You will get one at the service station on route to Almeria once you enter Andalusia. I bought mine there last year. Enjoy your trip.
Thank you Beardyboy.
By TVTechnology
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions ... lucia.html

Top ten things to do in Almeria according to trip advisor. You can even filter out different options with type of attractions. Personally i'd go straight in at the Mini Hollywood - as heard it's interesting.

You don't need maps anymore. You open your phone, you go to google maps - you find options to search for local attractions. Paper maps cause arguments with the missus :lol:
By Kinchy
Paper maps cause arguments with the missus :lol: :lol:

Last time we had a map she was looking at it UPSIDE DOWN!!! :oops:
By cameron
freddo wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:07 pm
you can get the maps in Carrefour
Of any more, I bought all my maps from there 14 years ago but they are all out of date now.
By cameron
TVTechnology wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:11 pm
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions ... lucia.html

Top ten things to do in Almeria according to trip advisor. You can even filter out different options with type of attractions. Personally i'd go straight in at the Mini Hollywood - as heard it's interesting.

You don't need maps anymore. You open your phone, you go to google maps - you find options to search for local attractions. Paper maps cause arguments with the missus :lol:
I am no better with a phone than with a sat nav unfortunately. I do have maps on my iPad but I prefer to be able to see a large area and I think I need internet to use the app.
By Info
There is an observatory in Gergal called Calar Alto http://www.caha.es/ if you are interested in astronomy. You can drive up to it but unfortunately you have to make an appointment and have a group of 25 before they will allow you inside.

Bee
By freddo
cameron wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:07 pm
freddo wrote:
Of any more, I bought all my maps from there 14 years ago but they are all out of date now.
Still got them in stock
By cameron
freddo wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:23 pm
cameron wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:07 pm
freddo wrote:
Still got them in stock
I did ask the assistant last week and she just said 'terminado' but too late now as don't have time, I will try the motorway services. X
Auto Body Abrasions

Try Autocolor on 666607075 usually can do it it a[…]

I'm on my second Hyundai i30 So impressed with th[…]

Advice regarding red wine

No special storage needed at my house, it doesn't […]

Wanted intruder alarm

Well the Amazon works fine but instructions poor b[…]

Tapas bars

That's great. Much appreciated. Alf

Golf balls for sale

110 golf balls for sale all good some only hit onc[…]

Jeweller