Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Info
As usual Karen some people swear by it and others don't find any benefit. Try it for a month and see. About half a teaspoon or 2.5mls or 3 drops if a dropper bottle is the recommended dose. Place it under the tongue. Take it early morning as it can interfere with sleep. It can cause dry mouth which will make you thirsty. I know someone who was using it to reduce cancer tumors. Sadly it wasn't a success. I know of one person who swears by it for arthritis pain. If you are taking other meds just be careful of how it may interact with them. Our bodies react differently to substances so what's one man's medicine is another man's poison. Bee
By Wansbeck
Nothing seems to work for pain lately! I have used the cream, which costs 20 euros a tube, and no results at all, so I haven't bothered with the oil.
A definite improvement for cancer, as mentioned earlier, is B17....taken as capsules daily I have seen amazing relief results over the past 40 years.
We all respond differently it seems to different remedies.......just do research and try things that will work on you.
By Info
Karen I would ask for guidance from whoever you buy it from. I understand it comes in 300mg 600mg and 1000mg strength but it would probably be advisable to start on the low strength and progress upwards if you are not getting any relief. I wouldn't jump in at the high strength to begin with. Bee
By royazul
I have been using CBD oil for five weeks now for arthritis and with great results. I have checked it out with my doctor who said " If it works take it"

If you PM me Karen I will tell you where I buy it from. Be careful as market stalls are expensive I buy it online here in Spain.
Firestick BBC iplayer

You need to install a VPN onto the router have a l[…]

The Fire Brigade/Los Bomberos in Torrevieja are ha[…]

Just remember if the UK gets money from the EU - i[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?

There will be no new referendum as those who are a[…]

I must apologise sincerely to those who asked th[…]

Missed call

That's not how officials work in Spain.

Bar Carlos

It was something like All that Jaz but can’[…]

Samsung 32 inch tv 99 euros