Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By bladesboy1
Does any one on here know the area Parque de 4 estaciones Calle Invierno as we are looking at property and stayed near by last November & December but did not visit this area. Thanks for any replies :)
By Wendy
oops sorry looks like you are looking for info on the area cant help on that, good luck
By bladesboy1
Does not look too bad on Google maps, Will have to book another flight out and check. Thanks for your reply. Very quiet on here these days . :roll:
By Deb64
If you do come over it might be a good ides to view the area at different times of the day, evening or weekend. This area has a lot of people living there full time and you know noisy neighbours and Spain are very common.
Good Luck in your search.
By Info
I don't know the particular development you mention but the area around there would have a lot of permanent residents and is well-served with Bars, shops and restaurants and also the greenway. Nearby is Flamingo waterpark and the Bowls Club. You have the lake to do your mud dipping and floating. Although I saw last year where they were trying to close off the lake from public access. That would be a shame. Bee
By Sheff_Blade
Not far from us near La Siesta roundabout, though I don't know that specific area.

Enjoy Friday night! (I hope!)
Pool Dilemmas

We are soon moving into a new home with a pool whi[…]

Discussing other forum

freddo I meant come back and post, I know he is st[…]

modelo 210

Can someone please tell me the current percentage […]

Advice regarding red wine

THe obvious answer is buy a better wine and if the[…]

Bed needed on the quick

Yes, virtually next door. Regards, Colin

Football tonight