Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Bill Posters
Hi, I have been experiencing connection problems with yahoo since morning; anyone else experiencing difficulties?
By Simonipswich
Yahoo had an issue with the mail servers on Friday 5th; this not only affected the Yahoo e-mail but also that of any it runs on behalf of other companies like Sky or BT Internet.

Issue has now been sorted so that should satisfy all those people moaning that they cannot send an e-mail! I mean there is more to worry about that sending an e-mail!
By Jimbo1916
Simonipswich wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:47 pm
Yahoo had an issue with the mail servers on Friday 5th; this not only affected the Yahoo e-mail but also that of any it runs on behalf of other companies like Sky or BT Internet.

Issue has now been sorted so that should satisfy all those people moaning that they cannot send an e-mail! I mean there is more to worry about that sending an e-mail!
Is there. Like what.

It`s important to people who rely on Yahoo to send emails.

What was the point of your post......pray tell.

I assume that you rarely send emails ... and those that you do are not really important.....eh.
By Simonipswich
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:42 pm
Simonipswich wrote:

Is there. Like what.

I assume that you rarely send emails ... and those that you do are not really important.....eh.
Sorry I was just merely pointing out that it was working now. I do have important e-mails to send but then I have an alternative e-mail address that I can use. I just commented about people moaning like it was the end of the world!

I won't bother in future...the rest of this paragraph removed for personal derogatory comment.!!!
Last edited by GoHost4U on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: No derogatory comments about other users
By Jimbo1916
No need for personal abuse old chap.

As I said, not everyone has alternative email addresses, a lot my friends have only a Yahoo or Hotmail email address, and if either those go down for anything considerable length of time and they can`t send or receive emails, of course it can seem like the end of the world to them. and I`m always advising them to get an alternative email address.

Now THAT is being helpful.

Anyway Bill Posters wasn`t moaning because he couldn`t send emails and nor was I ... So who was.
By faolteam
Simonipswich wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 pm
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Simonipswich wrote:

Is there. Like what.

Sorry I was just merely pointing out that it was working now. I do have important e-mails to send but then I have an alternative e-mail address that I can use. I just commented about people moaning like it was the end of the world!

I won't bother in future...the rest of this paragraph removed for personal derogatory comment.!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by faolteam on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Burrababa
Come on guys--give it a break

Bill posters was asking and Jim was replying with helpful advice

Some people just want to stir up shit --no need for that
By Jimbo1916
Simonipswich wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 pm
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Simonipswich wrote:

Is there. Like what.

A Happy New Year Simon. :wink:
Bug based snacks in carrefour

I saw one of them documentaries a few years ago, r[…]

RUSS ABBOTT

Vince prince and the tone deafs, Been in a few o[…]

RIP Dale Winton

Mr jones is maybe talking about this story in the […]

Windrush

That`s too easy !!

DAEWOO 20” LCD FLATSCREEN TV

Model DSL-20D3 with remote and manuals in Englis[…]

Fibre TV and internet