Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Info
I see the Mayor is getting flack over the lamentable state of the figurines in the crib in Plaza Constitucion. Some of them are missing their heads and others have an arm missing and hands missing. I recall last year the Town Hall decided not to use the usual company to erect the crib and then found that some of it was missing. It took quite a while to locate it. Poor baby Jesus life was hard enough on him without people mislaying him accidently or on purpose. Pity they don't give the crib a facelift as it is a very popular attraction.

Bee
By Jimbo1916
Yes, it used to be the case of spot the person doing a number two .... Now it`s a case of spot the person with a missing limb . :roll:
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By soapydave
we live in a multicultural society, were we have to accept people more readily with missing limbs etc, please don't discriminate ! perhaps the mayor is doing his bit! :lol:
By orangepicker
By pure chance I found myself in the Plazza at Algorfa today and the had there Belan on display. I must say that for a village/town it was absolutly superb in both size and quality If any of you are passing and are into that sort of thing it is well worth 10 minutes of your time.Well done Algorfa
By Info
In past years the Town Hall paid a company in Murcia to erect the crib and it was different each year -I suppose you could call it a theme. That is not happening now so I suppose the crib doesn't have the same drawing power as before.

Bee

It`s not cold and it`s just a few drops of rain […]

Puncture repair

5 euros

Thank you all for the reply’s, I ended up at[…]

Wording of the Petition "The House of Lords […]

RIP Dale Winton

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :[…]

Mens Suit Shop

Not sure what price range you are looking to pay f[…]

I am now more than ever convinced that Mr Jones an[…]

Thank you :D Liar.jpg