Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By wolf7
Hi
I have a nationwide card that does not charge me for withdrawing from ATM used it last time in Bankinter in Los Dolses withdraws 400 they took 20 euros straight away. Do you know if the other banks do this I.e Sabbadell , La Caixa ?
Thanks wolf
By Wendy
Not all banks charge a fee, usually they let you know there will be a charge before you continue so watch for that, Nationwide never used to charge at their end but I believe they do now so watch for that too, I have used Sabadel and not paid them a fee.
Sabadell DO charge a fee for UK card withdrawals, just under 2 euros. Most UK banks also charge a fee, depending on amount of withdrawal, e.g. Santander charge upto @ £5 for a 300 euro withdrawal. So why don't I use the Santander bank ATM in Spain? Because they charge more! Most of the time I pay money into Sabadell and use their card to withdraw from their ATM and there is no charge.
wolf7 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:39 pm
Hi
I have a nationwide card that does not charge me for withdrawing from ATM used it last time in Bankinter in Los Dolses withdraws 400 they took 20 euros straight away. Do you know if the other banks do this I.e Sabbadell , La Caixa ?
Thanks wolf
Do you mean the ATM only gave you 380? Or was the charge on your Nationwide statement, separate from the 400 converted to pounds? Never been charged like that. Did you select to pay in GBP or euros?
modelo 210

Hi Ken, I've logged onto my bankia account and I c[…]

Advice regarding red wine

Big wine sale in Lidls at the moment a lot of qual[…]

Bus pass

Mine expired 1 September, after that date I could[…]

Another reason for leaving ....

.... and now they want a back-stop for a back-stop[…]

Football tonight

Tuned in to LA1 and that was highlights from the E[…]

Pool Dilemmas

What's 'winter bobbers'?