Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By rightsaidfred
Hi all ,when selling a property in Spain and buying another here , is there still a 3% retention fee for Residents TIA
By rightsaidfred
Karen Jones wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:01 am
I think you have to be a fiscal resident to be excluded from paying the three percent.
Thanks, by that do you mean I need to declare my tax return over here
By Info
Yes you need to be making your tax returns to Spanish Hacienda. It is why people who are resident but are not liable for income tax, due to their small earnings, are always advised to make a tax return even if it is a nil tax return. They are then registered on the system and can benefit from other allowances and credits. The Comm Valenciana is good as you will probably not be taxed on the sale of your home once you fulfil the tax criteria like over 65 or investing the proceeds in a new home within a set time limit.

Bee
By rightsaidfred
Info wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:11 pm
Yes you need to be making your tax returns to Spanish Hacienda. It is why people who are resident but are not liable for income tax, due to their small earnings, are always advised to make a tax return even if it is a nil tax return. They are then registered on the system and can benefit from other allowances and credits. The Comm Valenciana is good as you will probably not be taxed on the sale of your home once you fulfil the tax criteria like over 65 or investing the proceeds in a new home within a set time limit.

Bee
Thanks all, probably didn’t explain , I have filled a tax return over here for the last few years,so maybe exempt from 3% then :D

Thanks that is the same as the details earlier t[…]

40 billion to leave europe?

Why would they do that ? Every top lawyer is sayi[…]

There you have it Duncan. .... You're a pennile[…]

words

Tub

Scrabble 2

Spire

New Word Game.

Handy

This or That

Hand Basin or Second