Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Beardyboy
When Beardyboy had a beard, he went over to La Siesta to a barber to have it trimmed and kept in shape, of course, I went along with him. Usually, a hair trim came next and watching the barber,I was impressed by his skills. During a chat, it transpired that he had been a ladies hair stylist in London for 27 years and had only last year come to live in La Siesta. Next question...would he cut my hair and yes, he did and did it beautifully too. One day, while beardyboy was having his usual beard/ hair, I saw a lady sitting in the corner having her hair coloured..it transpired that it was his mother. Like me, she is a blond so I then asked if he would consider doing my colour and he agreed as long as I brought the colour with me. I have been again today and my hair is superb! It seems that several ladies are now coming to him in the afternoons for their colour and cut. I asked if he advertised on the forums and explained that so many ex pats would be keen to hear about him but he said that a lady had mentioned him but was unsure how to go about placing an advert. Chris is in La Siesta beside the private Clinic..brilliant hairdresser/ barber..opens in afternoon at 4pm....men come after 10am. Give him a try or pm me for his Tel.number...so cheap too.
TV catchup

I paid for Cyber Ghost but the BBC has blocked it […]

Soapy dave

At least he can answer the question for himself, h[…]

New Word Game.

Muscle

words

Snow

This or That

Stained Sheet or Towel

This or that or other

Class School - First - Language