Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By alan p
Can anyone tell me does house insurance cover for earthquakes and swimming pool also the pool pump and filter. Thank you for any info. Alan.
By Info
Earthquake damage is covered on your insurance but payouts come from a central fund for earthquake damage. I don't know about swimming pool but I am sure freddo can answer if you need to have it mentioned on your cover as an extra.

Bee
By jimny1
Info wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:44 pm
Earthquake damage is covered on your insurance but payouts come from a central fund for earthquake damage. I don't know about swimming pool but I am sure freddo can answer if you need to have it mentioned on your cover as an extra.

Bee
People are their own worst enemy concerning swimming pools, i have two neighbours who leave their pool empty during the winter
They are saving on electric and water but damaging the pool walls and risk cracking,especially if we have quakes as per the last week or so
So i dont know if the insurance companies would dispute a claim in these cases
By jimny1
Hi Alan
Sorry , I wasnt referring to you, i was just saying about my neighbours and them not realising the damage they can cause leaving the pool empty
I was pointing out that the insurance companies would have a get out clause if they realised the pools were empty over the winter if a claim was lodged
cheers
Urgent request for dog beds

as while back someone was making dog beds out of p[…]

free oranges

That's kind. I wonder if the charity shops woul[…]

Spanish driving license question

yes at least one copy of every original document

Why not buy a blind that fits And it would lo[…]

mrs nelson, go to specsavesers, they will help yo[…]

reduced €90

Door and frame with keys, 205cm x 81cm, window gri[…]

The Charity for Easy Horse Rescue in Washington Sq[…]