Torrevieja Forum

Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By royazul
If you live abroad different

Living abroad

If you live abroad and you:
•receive a UK State Pension or exportable UK benefit,
•you are a posted or frontier worker,
•or you are living in the EEA and are family member of someone working in the UK,

then you need to apply to renew your EHIC by contacting the Overseas Healthcare Team:

Overseas Healthcare Team
Room MO601
Durham House
Tyne & Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE38 7SF

Tel: 0191 218 1999 Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
By cameron
You no longer need an EHIC card to visit the UK. You do need one to visit the other European countries at least until Brexit.

Thank you very much. Very useful. Nearly same pric[…]

Pool Dilemmas

If you do it yourself it will be hugely more cost […]

I'm still bewildered why people still want to be p[…]

Spanish Economy

Yes-a very valid , and true point T.V. Technology […]

Discussing other forum

I'm with Richard & Clo on This One. Wipe the […]

modelo 210

Can someone please tell me the current percentage […]

Advice regarding red wine

THe obvious answer is buy a better wine and if the[…]

Bed needed on the quick

Yes, virtually next door. Regards, Colin

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities