Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By informer
Toys R Us filed for bankruptcy in September, so I wouldn't order anything from them from anywhere in the world.
By freddo
It was only the US and Canadian part of the company that filed for Bankrupty so they could sort out a payment program for their debt
UK is not affected
No. Toys R US says its UK subsidiary is not affected and it's "business as usual".

The company's separate operations outside the US and Canada - including the UK, Asia and Australia - are not part of the Chapter 11 filing.

It assured customers that its 1,600 Toys R Us and Babies R Us stores worldwide and its online shops will remain open.

Stores in the US and Canada will continue normal business operations while the company seeks relief through a bankruptcy court in the state of Virginia and a court in Canada.

Toys R Us, owned by a private equity firm, says it is working with suppliers to ensure that its shelves are fully stocked and products are delivered on time in North America.
By freddo
I do beleive it Bee but I do not beleive anything I read just the stuff I have taken the time to check on Thats why my shares keep going up not down :D :D
By Jimbo1916
freddo wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:57 pm
I do beleive it Bee but I do not beleive anything I read just the stuff I have taken the time to check on Thats why my shares keep going up not down :D :D
Informer isn`t Bee, Fred. Info is. :D
Urgent request for dog beds

as while back someone was making dog beds out of p[…]

free oranges

That's kind. I wonder if the charity shops woul[…]

Spanish driving license question

yes at least one copy of every original document

Why not buy a blind that fits And it would lo[…]

mrs nelson, go to specsavesers, they will help yo[…]

reduced €90

Door and frame with keys, 205cm x 81cm, window gri[…]

The Charity for Easy Horse Rescue in Washington Sq[…]