Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

Hello there, we have just received our tourist registration number and in the paperwork there appears to be something suggesting that we need to display our number on a vinyl plaque. Can anyone enlighten me where we may be able to get one made up please. We are 350m from Torremarina Commercial Centre, can easily get into La Mata, Torrevieja centre or Carrefour and our property manager lives in the Villa Martin area
Capricorn91 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm
Hello there, we have just received our tourist registration number and in the paperwork there appears to be something suggesting that we need to display our number on a vinyl plaque. Can anyone enlighten me where we may be able to get one made up please. We are 350m from Torremarina Commercial Centre, can easily get into La Mata, Torrevieja centre or Carrefour and our property manager lives in the Villa Martin area
Hi are we talking about the Registered number to “legally” rent your property out which you get from the Alicante Tourist board.If so I have rented my place out and have the documentation pinned to the inside of the entrance door. Also I have it displayed on the advert I have with a Legal Retal Company. No sign mind
hello and thank you for replying - I had given up hope that anyone would and beginning to wonder if we were the only ones doing things by the book. Yes that's what I am talking about, we have documentation which states that we need to get a vinyl plaque - I suppose its a bit like the B&B signs you see in the UK with the roses on them - I haven't got the foggiest clue where to go to get one done and no one else seems to either
Urgent request for dog beds

as while back someone was making dog beds out of p[…]

free oranges

That's kind. I wonder if the charity shops woul[…]

Spanish driving license question

yes at least one copy of every original document

Why not buy a blind that fits And it would lo[…]

mrs nelson, go to specsavesers, they will help yo[…]

reduced €90

Door and frame with keys, 205cm x 81cm, window gri[…]

The Charity for Easy Horse Rescue in Washington Sq[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities