Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Karen Jones
Do the doctors here offer acupuncture etc.
Just wondering as I think they do in the uk
By cameron
I was referred for physio by doctor and went the following week for 1st appointment then 2 more after that which was all they could do for the treatment I was having. I was then asked if I would like acupuncture and he did it there and then. It was for a snapped tendon on my hip and it was 80% better immediately and then gradually got back to normal after a few weeks. He did say it would continue to improve over the following month. The original treatment was extremely painful but didn’t feel the acupuncture.
By Karen Jones
Went for private acupuncture. Wish I hadn't she gave me heat pulsating therapy. Wish I hadn't! I'm lots worse than I was yesterday!
Doctor gave me some tablets. One of them sent to loopy. Could speak properly and was swing things.
Not having much luck!
Back to doctors again this morning!
By cameron
If it is the same as I had it was extremely painful but each day afterwards for approx a month there was an Improvement.
By Karen Jones
I think the tens machine will be similar to the treatment I had. It made the pain ten times worse!
Pain starting to ease. Seven weeks of pain!
By Info
Karen that sounds very painful. Unfortunately as you are finding out it is time that makes the difference as the tendon regrows and reattaches. Cold or cryo therapy is now recommended to help with the inflammation. Look at the soccer players how long it takes them to get back to normal. Stay away from the strong pain killers if you can as they will wreck your system. Stay with the paracetamol every few hours.

Bee
By Karen Jones
Tramadol at the moment but only two per day.
I know that they are addictive.
Taking things very easy and slowly getting better.
Some days I feel like a horse has kicked me
By Karen Jones
Big mistake didn't take any tablets last night as a trial. Woke up in the middle of the night in pain. Back to the drawing board.
Sigh!
free oranges

That's kind. I wonder if the charity shops woul[…]

Spanish driving license question

yes at least one copy of every original document

Why not buy a blind that fits And it would lo[…]

mrs nelson, go to specsavesers, they will help yo[…]

reduced €90

Door and frame with keys, 205cm x 81cm, window gri[…]

The Charity for Easy Horse Rescue in Washington Sq[…]

Martha Harlam

Thanks for the info. The last time e I saw her was[…]